Best way to keep guns from criminals is to exterminate criminals

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
There is a post that I liked about guns here, and I scrolled through first page no answer on "how to keep guns from criminals" and I wanted to respond "I have been banned from all the liberal forums, this must be a conservative forum and no one is here to answer that question" since there was no answers and only one attempt on that page to answer the question... but then I saw the thread has over 100 pages and I got discouraged in participating on such a dragged out topic.

To answer the question, the best way to keep guns out of criminals is to exterminate criminals. This can be done, but we need a new kind of leadership, and if we are too smart, too humane, then things shall get a lot worse before they get any better.

We need a leader who will bring back law and order, and not just in this country, all the nationalists who talk about borders are delusional, you can not close borders, international criminals will always fly freely into the country. people need to be in control of the government first, which is not the case in America.

Then you weed out trouble makers starting in schools, and send them to Israeli pedophiles for dinner. ok give some to Al Qaeda pedophiles as well to make things fair...

Then you legalize all drugs to eliminate income for criminal gangs, allow sale, tax it but make it cheap, and use proceeds to create recreational venues to redirect people from drug use to sports and other activities (Adolf Hitler successfully did that by the way)

Next comes the outcompeting of Zionist media, you don't just outlaw it, that's not how it works, you create other international media outlets which instead of idiotic shows, run series where criminals are tortured and killed, pedophiles burned, gangster criminals made to fight it out until death, all on live tv, with rights only for the international people's media just like the basketball now can only be shown by certain channels "can not be disseminated"... With international government run media becoming the favorite of the people once again, the degeneracy such as lady kaka, Justin's beaver, and Miley Cyprus will no longer be popular, because there will be other things that are (I just conducted a poll on political forum asking if they care about Justin's beaver, and 32 no, 2 yes, and I was banned the next day)

And that is how you fix society, end gun problems etc. but you do not do it nationally, because if you only do it nationally, then international criminals will turn your nation into what they turned Germany into, by provoking you with foreign fighters and other means. this can only be done internationally, and if anyone is interested, pm me, I have all the details worked out and it will not take any money what so ever.

Oh, and by the way, here is my latest speech:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDOSRJEvBUM]Final Attempt to Reach Out to Anti Establishment Leaders - YouTube[/ame]

So exactly who are you defining as a criminal? We talking one time Felons? We talking shoplifting? Drug possession?

Or how about someone who runs a red light?

So exactly who are you defining as a criminal? We talking one time Felons? We talking shoplifting? Drug possession?

I believe with the new world government, the system will be set up where society can vote what crime is worth what punishment, for example I myself, and I'm sure many people here and on other political forums who find time to spend arguing with retards, would be glad to participate in jury cases given a chance - OF COURSE they should be registered and their voting a public record, but I know I would not be afraid of retribution to judge wrong.

One time felons? what kind of felony? shop lifting? what circumstances? drug possession NO. running a red light? by mistake? of course that is not a crime. USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT and you will have the answer. A real leader will bring real democracy that will restore the republic by elections, and allow people to make decisions for these matters.

Wow, rarely have I heard the prevailing conservative view on criminality stated so plainly, kudos on your honesty.

Wow, rarely have I heard the prevailing conservative view on criminality stated so plainly, kudos on your honesty.

Ummm, no. This is not a "conservatives" view on criminality, it's a lunatics view. But I see you're two peas in a pod.

That is genocide. And a bit creepy.
In my view, above is a criminal statement, and as a leader I would not tolerate it.

DUDE, you're off your rocker today. You yourself were once arrested for a violent crime ... should we have killed you?
You seem to be unable to connect the dots. I was wrongly arrested for the crime I never committed. And this guy is defending the criminals and all I said was that I would not tolerate anyone defending criminals as a leader, your alternative obviously then is that criminals and those who defend them SHOULD be tolerated, and hence you have a nation full of criminals with not enough room for them.

I was wondering if instead of name calling, any of the ding bats would care to get back on topic and propose a better solution to keep guns from the hands of criminals.

I believe with the new world government, the system will be set up where society can vote what crime is worth what punishment, for example I myself, and I'm sure many people here and on other political forums who find time to spend arguing with retards, would be glad to participate in jury cases given a chance - OF COURSE they should be registered and their voting a public record, but I know I would not be afraid of retribution to judge wrong.

One time felons? what kind of felony? shop lifting? what circumstances? drug possession NO. running a red light? by mistake? of course that is not a crime. USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT and you will have the answer. A real leader will bring real democracy that will restore the republic by elections, and allow people to make decisions for these matters.

You run a red light it's just as much a crime as murder. Not as severe. but it's still a crime.

You are seriously going to argue that we should vote on punishments? I was pretty sure we had when we had state legislatures create guidelines for judges to follow. But no let's have citizens vote in every single case.

Personally, i prefer the rule of law and due process. I have a right to life. Killing anyone should be only a last resort.

There is nothing conservative about him. The man doesn't argue for the Constitution. he wants a completely new system of government.

In my view, above is a criminal statement, and as a leader I would not tolerate it.

DUDE, you're off your rocker today. You yourself were once arrested for a violent crime ... should we have killed you?
You seem to be unable to connect the dots. I was wrongly arrested for the crime I never committed. And this guy is defending the criminals and all I said was that I would not tolerate anyone defending criminals as a leader, your alternative obviously then is that criminals and those who defend them SHOULD be tolerated, and hence you have a nation full of criminals with not enough room for them.

I defend criminals for a living. What you're advocating is far worse than what most of them do.

Forum List

Back