Best way to get covid

I don't care if it is covid original or covid delta, I'll take either one. Are there any things I can do to get this newer delta variant?

If I get covid original, will I still be able to get the delta variant later? I wouldn't mind getting both...

Still trying. Sure wish I could figure out how to get this bug.

I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?

Based on the statistics, the best way to get Covid is to live in a place run by DemoKKKrats.

I should be able to get covid pretty easily, now that we know that vaccinated people are super spreaders.

Still trying. No mask, no jab, no trust in government. This delta one sounds like it should be pretty easy to get, but I still can't get covid. I really want the antibodies, so I'll just have to keep trying.

New Topics

Forum List

Back