Best way to get covid

Go to a hospitalā€¦ kiss a COVID patientā€¦ check yourself into the mental ward
I've often suspected that Covid might be a psychological thing like you are suggesting here...
Those playing lose and mocking it are definitely psychologically damaged. You obviously haven't experienced a loved ones death or serious illness from it. You're lucky. But for those of us who have you come off as a real asshole.
I had it and I don't find him to be an asshole at all. You're too sensitive, snowflake.
Of course you donā€™t. Assholes donā€™t recognize assholes.
Of course they do. Duh....

You're a snowflake, come on man. Youre the epitome of one.
Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? I really couldnā€™t care less about what names you call me. You do that a lot. Are you under the impression that calling a stranger a name on an Internet forum has any kind of effect on them?
You called me an A Hole? Interesting.
Why is that interesting?. Were you under the impression that the petty name calling you do is not an asshole move?

I've often suspected that Covid might be a psychological thing like you are suggesting here...
Those playing lose and mocking it are definitely psychologically damaged. You obviously haven't experienced a loved ones death or serious illness from it. You're lucky. But for those of us who have you come off as a real asshole.
I had it and I don't find him to be an asshole at all. You're too sensitive, snowflake.

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or something? I really couldnā€™t care less about what names you call me. You do that a lot. Are you under the impression that calling a stranger a name on an Internet forum has any kind of effect on them?
Why is that interesting?. Were you under the impression that the petty name calling you do is not an asshole move?
Because I wasn't the one calling you names. You did the name calling and got offended at the same time. Don't be such a snowflake.

Because I wasn't the one calling you names. You did the name calling and got offended at the same time. Don't be such a snowflake.
Whatever you say bucko. Itā€™s all there in black and white so I donā€™t know who you think youā€™re fooling

I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?
Get tested for the Anti-bodies... You may have got it, and it simply didn't do anything to you. It's like that for some people.
It's like that for almost all people.....fixed it for you.

I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?
Dont wash your hands...
And accept a fact----some people will never get the virus no matter what.

What about the Delta variant, is there a way I can catch this one instead? I'm at a loss here, nothing I try gets me covid.

Have Cuomo shove you in a nursing home with other covid patients .

Have Cuomo shove you in a nursing home with other covid patients .
Lol, if I lived in Cuomo territory, I'd try that...

Man, this sucks. I REALLY want to get covid, but nothing I do works. Been trying for a year and a half now, and I just can't catch it.

I make a point of running my hands along railings and escalators, but that doesn't work either.

This sucks, I really want to get it.
Quite easy if you are willing to socialize with Negroes.
I've already tried that.
How did you try it....did you hug and kiss them and have sleep overs?

You got to get real tight with them to get it....not just chatting with them at the office
I was in with a bunch of blacks about a week ago on a trip from CA to St Louis. There was what appeared to be a high-school level sports team, about 2/3 of them black, as well as several parents. Everybody had masks, but as Fau Chi pointed out, the holes in masks are too large to stop coronavirus. A couple hours on a packed plane gave me the chance to swap air with a lot of people.

I've already tried that.

You got to get real tight with them to get it....not just chatting with them at the office
I was in with a bunch of blacks about a week ago on a trip from CA to St Louis. There was what appeared to be a high-school level sports team, about 2/3 of them black, as well as several parents. Everybody had masks, but as Fau Chi pointed out, the holes in masks are too large to stop coronavirus. A couple hours on a packed plane gave me the chance to swap air with a lot of people.
You probably have a very strong immune system.....did you ever catch any kind of flu? Do you rarely if ever get a cold?

I've already tried that.

You probably have a very strong immune system.....did you ever catch any kind of flu? Do you rarely if ever get a cold?
I don't get sick very often. I am anxious to do some of the early treatment that I have read about, using the controversial remedies like vitamins D, zinc, hydroxychloroquine, NAC, etc. Perhaps if I create some deficiencies in my blood it will make it easier to get covid. Maybe select a diet that avoids vitamin D and zinc?

Forum List

Back