Best way to get covid

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?

I've been trying to get covid for over a year, but I can't seem to get it. I'd like to get it over with, but my immune system seems to keep blocking it. Does anybody know of a reliable way to get it? I've flown cross country and back, I never wear masks unless I get intercepted by an enforcer, and my mask is made of huge mesh fabric that you can see right through. Any helpful ideas?
Get tested for the Anti-bodies... You may have got it, and it simply didn't do anything to you. It's like that for some people.

Get tested for the Anti-bodies... You may have got it, and it simply didn't do anything to you. It's like that for some people.
Can't I get it again?

Can't I get it again?
Possible... Highly unlikely. Certainly if you get it again, the symptoms would very likely be lesser. If it was next to nothing the first time... ... ... Well...

Covid seems to be pretty hard to get.
It's more contagious than anything else I've ever consciously come in contact with.

It didn't do anything to my brother either if it means anything. He popped positive for Covid, took care of both his sons who did get sick at separate times during the same week, and he got nothing.

:hhello:
Fuck a Chinese hooker.

Yes!! Just ask any China man to sneeze in your face !!!

You can't get it again. It is a myth. I've had my antibodies for 15 months. I got it last March.

I'm in the same boat. Flew back and forth over the country, flaunting mask rules whenever the douchebag maskholes weren't nosing in, and nothing. I had a couple dry coughs here and there, but still no downtime.
Lately I've been going into businesses unmasked, and when asked if I've been vaccinated, I always say yes (I was vaccinated a couple times 40-50 years ago, so I'm being truthful).
Maybe I can eat my way into morbid obesity?

I'm in the same boat. Flew back and forth over the country, flaunting mask rules whenever the douchebag maskholes weren't nosing in, and nothing. I had a couple dry coughs here and there, but still no downtime.
Lately I've been going into businesses unmasked, and when asked if I've been vaccinated, I always say yes (I was vaccinated a couple times 40-50 years ago, so I'm being truthful).
Maybe I can eat my way into morbid obesity?
Good idea on being honest about having been vaxxed. I got plenty of them when I was in the military...

Well if the vaccine was a real vaccine that contained the virus that would be a good way to get it.

Forum List

Back