Best thing about a Sanders victory, nobody will ever have to work again

Yeah, I dunno. I'm starting to get jazzed about this Bernie Sanders phenom. Think of it, free stuff as far the government paid for prescription glasses can see.

What's not to like?

imageedit_1728_8221108790.jpg

Well we can also all work for $12 an hour and tell ourselves its a good wage.

Shouldn't this be in Humor? Not that it's funny, but it's also got nothing to do with Politics.

Yeah, I dunno. I'm starting to get jazzed about this Bernie Sanders phenom. Think of it, free stuff as far the government paid for prescription glasses can see.

What's not to like?

Who says no one would ever have to work again?

Rich people will have to work instead of firing all their American employees and replacing them with Illegals and cheap Business Visas.

Ironic thread is ironic

Giving a shit about reclaiming/rebuilding the middle-class, which the Repubs were responsible, in no small part for selling-down-the-river, is a non-issue in OP's rw eyes

Where does OP come up w/ this nonsense?

What's not to like?
Too bad you gave up working long ago. You won't even notice the difference.

Rich people will have to work instead of firing all their American employees and replacing them with Illegals and cheap Business Visas.
That would only happen if Trump is elected.

More cheap Business Visas would be issued if any Democrat is elected.

Did you forget, Bernie is a Jew, they love multiculturalism.

Oh wait, I forgot, you are too, aren't you? You know damn well more imported labor will come in should Sanders get elected.

What's not to like?
You don't even know what his actual policy ideas are.

What's not to like?
I hear that Bernie will ask for 25% of the population to commit suicide so as to afford his programs. The sick, poor and unemployed will go first.

Forum List

Back