Best States to Live Off the Government?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I was wondering what are the best states to live off of the Government? Or the best states for very poor people to live in that they are actually able to survive in?

Although last few years I have been doing better, was a truck driver for a few years and now I work in social services for a decent salary of 48k a year... most of my life I have struggled with low paying jobs, being unemployed without anyone wanting to hire me, and getting fired from 5 different jobs...and I have a Masters Degree. My wife has struggled most of her life too working very low wage jobs, she is a high school dropout and was labeled slow in school. At her place of employment they are cutting her hours and her co-workers make fun of her for being slow.

I just get worried if ever I find myself again back in the low wage or unemployed predicament I want to relocate to a state where it is easier to be homeless, unemployed, or a very low wage worker. Which states offer the best benefits for the low income or unemployed?

I believe the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts ranks fairly hugh in the belief it’s list.

the link i provided shows mass at #44 outa 50. most of the top tier states are red southern ones.

lol... figures.

Forum List

Back