oh,wi,pa,mi.nev (a)
ohio,co,mi,nev,iowa,nh (b)

romney is this

fi,va,nc,co,ohio (a)
fi,va,nc,wi,ohio (b)

obama is
oh,wi,pa,mi.nev (a)

Imo, it's a mistake not to consider PA in play for Romney despite the fact he is not campaigning hard in that state. The latest poll shows Obama's lead is only four points, within the margin of error, and Tom Smith, who is battling Casey for his Senate seat, has erased an enormous Casey lead to come within 3 points of he incumbent, which is within the margin of error. If Romney has enough money, he should start buying heavy advertising in PA to force the Obama campaign to take it seriously.

romney is this

fi,va,nc,co,ohio (a)
fi,va,nc,wi,ohio (b)

obama is
oh,wi,pa,mi.nev (a)

Imo, it's a mistake not to consider PA in play for Romney despite the fact he is not campaigning hard in that state. The latest poll shows Obama's lead is only four points, within the margin of error, and Tom Smith, who is battling Casey for his Senate seat, has erased an enormous Casey lead to come within 3 points of he incumbent, which is within the margin of error. If Romney has enough money, he should start buying heavy advertising in PA to force the Obama campaign to take it seriously.
you are right. paul ryan going to pa on saturday so in play.

obama does need to take this serious big time. loses pa and it done and dusted as romney would not need ohio at all but just wi or nh and iowa.

so he has to and i mean has to win pa.

romney does have more options.

The best route for Romney to take is I-95 north out of Washington. :D
very true.

no doubt romney has more routes then obama to win. he can win without ohio, if he wins wi and i or wi and nh.

obama must win pa, mi,wi and ohio to have a chance.

The best route for Romney to take is I-95 north out of Washington. :D
very true.

no doubt romney has more routes then obama to win. he can win without ohio, if he wins wi and i or wi and nh.

No, I meant I-95 back to Boston....and stay there. :lol:
well i hope so and hope he does not get near white house. But i do still fear the worst man.

but i have more hope then week ago after second debate but third debate is massive

librya thing i worry could derail obama chances on monday but we just wait and see

very true.

well i hope so and hope he does not get near white house. But i do still fear the worst man.

but i have more hope then week ago after second debate but third debate is massive

librya thing i worry could derail obama chances on monday but we just wait and see

Don't worry. Even if the Neo-Con's campaign of lies, deceptions and big money put Romney into the White House, it won't be a permanent victory.

The looming demographic shift in this country from white Protestant's of European descent to brown, Catholic/other/none Asian's and Latino's will leave the party of angry old white men behind. This is their last hurrah unless they manage to re-invent themselves to reflect the reality of the New America which is coming. That would mean the current movers and shakers of the party will have to be discarded and party itself become more like the current Democrats.

Whatever they might achieve during 4 or 8 years of a Romney administration will be undone shortly after he leaves office because that flood of New American's will begin to make their numbers felt. It can't be stopped.

Don't worry. Even if the Neo-Con's campaign of lies, deceptions and big money put Romney into the White House, it won't be a permanent victory.

The looming demographic shift in this country from white Protestant's of European descent to brown, Catholic/other/none Asian's and Latino's will leave the party of angry old white men behind. This is their last hurrah unless they manage to re-invent themselves to reflect the reality of the New America which is coming. That would mean the current movers and shakers of the party will have to be discarded and party itself become more like the current Democrats.

Whatever they might achieve during 4 or 8 years of a Romney administration will be undone shortly after he leaves office because that flood of New American's will begin to make their numbers felt. It can't be stopped.
i rather though avoid more gop years in the white house then wait till then though

no doubt that demographic of voter changing in future to help dem but still rather not have gop white house now.

but i fear election romney deep down as they are very hungury to get rid of obama but all we can is hope that it does not turn out that way in the result

Forum List

Back