Best Pie

Favorite Pie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love pumpkin pie, maybe because I'm not a big pie fan and only eat it at Thanksgiving. But.......without real whip cream on it, FORGET IT!

I may have a slice of cherry pie or blueberry pie once a year too, but that's about it!

It's worth the wait though!

Pecan, hands down and forks up!

I pretty much like pie, but tonight my son's girlfriend's father sent a chocolate pecan pie that was to die for! Literally, ;) It was so good, but how one could pack even more calories into a pie I wouldn't have thought possible.

What is it with pecan pie? I have never liked it, and I think I am the only person in the world who doesn't!

What is it with pecan pie? I have never liked it, and I think I am the only person in the world who doesn't!

Don't sweat it Luissa, the wife and kids don't like it either. They are pumpkin drones :eusa_whistle:

This means I have to settle for store-bought as well :(

Blasphemy that I am the only one who voted for good ol American Pie

The question was on favorite. I like Apple with ice cream. But Pecan edges it out for "favorite".

Don't sweat it Luissa, the wife and kids don't like it either. They are pumpkin drones :eusa_whistle:

This means I have to settle for store-bought as well :(

The question was on favorite. I like Apple with ice cream. But Pecan edges it out for "favorite".
I love Apple also but not as much as when my Grandmother could make it, she is to old now to bake and she made the best. Pumpkin will always be my favorite, it is like going home when you eat it!!!!

what a lame ass pie poll...two options then other...you do realize you could have had a total of 10 options?

lemon pie...cocunut cream pie...key lime pie....chess pie....blueberry pie...cherry pie...peach pie...strawberry pie...sweet tater pie....custard pie...quiche or egg pie...the list goes on and on...and you have 2?

coconut cream pie then chess pie

I like Pumpkin and Pecan pie but I too only eat it like once a year. I didn't have any yesterday, It was one of those days I felt really full after my dinner. Everyone else ate a lot and fell asleep so we left kind of early.

Cherry, assuming its homemade with real baking cherries, of course.

Following that, strawberry rhubarb.

I wouldn't touch a pecan pie with gunny's nutcracker!

There were 2 yesterday on the dessert table, I think I saw only one slice gone, and that was my SECOND time back~(hey, it's once a year, endulge I say....) I take it everyone else would have rather had the coconut, pumpkin, cherry, blueberry and rhubarb pies.....and the brownies and cakes and cookies, oh so many cookies!

I wouldn't touch a pecan pie with gunny's nutcracker!

There were 2 yesterday on the dessert table, I think I saw only one slice gone, and that was my SECOND time back~(hey, it's once a year, endulge I say....) I take it everyone else would have rather had the coconut, pumpkin, cherry, blueberry and rhubarb pies.....and the brownies and cakes and cookies, oh so many cookies!

What?!

Pecan pie is the best excuse for having Southern Heritage that I can think of.

When I'm having coffee with some pecan pie that's done well, and that pie topped with real whipped cream, I can almost forgive those Southerners for the whole damned civil war.

What?!

When I'm having coffee with some pecan pie that's done well, and that pie topped with real whipped cream, I can almost forgive those Southerners for the whole damned civil war.

It must be an aquired taste, kind of like red wine. I wish I liked red wine, but just can't stomach it. Too me it tastes like grape juice gone bad!

I think you're right.

I didn't like pecan pie when I was young.

I didn't like pizza pie when I was young, either, come to think of it.

What?!

:lol:

Now I'm getting hungry for it. I should have brought some home.

Forum List

Back