Best of Luck President Trump

I hope every one of my predictions turns out to be incorrect- and I hope that President Trump turns out to be a great President that is good for the United States.

Good Luck President Trump and America.

Didn't vote for him, but wanted to thank you for the sentiment

I hope every one of my predictions turns out to be incorrect- and I hope that President Trump turns out to be a great President that is good for the United States.

Well said, Syriusly. The peaceful transition is going to happen, and our support is important. Trump has mine.

I hope this country goes right in the shitter and takes every single one of the assholes that voted for this incompetent, unqualified, petulant child with it.

Good riddance to all of you fucking losers. You are going to get exactly what you asked for, and you aren't going to like it, I can assure you of that.

I sit here thinking, let law enforcement do their job now on these "elite". IF crime(s) were committed, go get them. Podesta, Clinton, Huma whomever.

Trump can stay out if it but the law applies to all.

I sit here thinking, let law enforcement do their job now on these "elite". IF crime(s) were committed, go get them. Podesta, Clinton, Huma whomever.

Old Yeller, careful what you wish for. Are you so sure that if the law applies to ALL, Trump will be exempt from it's long arm?

I hope so too. I didn't vote for Trump but if he can eighty-six his petty name-calling and childish behavior that he demonstrated in his campaign, he could actually be good. I'm definitely going to give him a chance and hope that he can truly make America great again.

I'm glad the election is finally over. I feel like we narrowly averted what would have been a national disaster.

I hope this country goes right in the shitter and takes every single one of the assholes that voted for this incompetent, unqualified, petulant child with it.

Good riddance to all of you fucking losers. You are going to get exactly what you asked for, and you aren't going to like it, I can assure you of that.

Ooookay, this is nothing but sour grapes. I never liked Trump either but you're not going to get anywhere by wishing the country goes to hell. The fact is that he won fair and square and the country needs to come together. All this bitter divisiveness isn't going to get us anywhere.

You know I am someone that hate Donald John Trump but I don't want the country to fail... Better luck in 2020 but looking at the Democratic field it will be slim to find someone...

I hope we've all vented our frustrations, and can move on.

I will caution the victorious, though it'll fall on deaf ears today.

It's been nearly 10 years since righties have had something good to feel about when it comes to the Presidency. Try not to let long gone feelings of relief, triumph, euphoria, etc....cause you all to over reach. This was not an indication that liberalism is dead, or people no longer want to be Republicans or Democrats, or the media is bad. Fox News is media.

Try to focus on making sure Trump doesn't go on a spending spree. Keep your ideals of smart government spending. Don't let Trump start some crazy war. Hold him to his promises.

Don't just relax in the after glow of you're all's personal victories.

Hold Trump's feet to the fire and make him keep his promises

If it is spending, spend wisely. Offset by economic growth, reduction in Govt/waste, liquidation of assets.........common sense.

Law applies equally to all.

Last edited:

So if you were in a lifeboat with a guy who had really bad body odor, you would be busy bashing holes in the boat to punish everyone for the guys body odor.

Classy, really classy.

I am fine with anyone who committed crimes being prosecuted- just so long as people are not being politically persecuted.

This my friends is a great representation for today's liberal. I'm guessing this person represents a millennial too?

See folks, there is hope for America after all.

This my friends is a great representation for today's liberal. I'm guessing this person represents a millennial too?

See folks, there is hope for America after all.

Funny you decided that post represents today's liberal.

Considering this entire thread was started by me- a liberal.

And I condemned that asshole's post.

Forum List

Back