Best Obama campaign ad yet

Our Normally very Liberal Local Paper. Who's Idea of Political Coverage is to reprint NYT editorials. The other day had a Cartoon that was great.

It showed a guy at a desk with a thought bubble. He is watching the president on the TV, and has a graph of the Stock market on his Computer. The Paper on his desks headline says something about unemployment. His thought.

"So that's what he meant. Elect me and you will Hope for Change!"

Our Normally very Liberal Local Paper. Who's Idea of Political Coverage is to reprint NYT editorials. The other day had a Cartoon that was great.

It showed a guy at a desk with a thought bubble. He is watching the president on the TV, and has a graph of the Stock market on his Computer. The Paper on his desks headline says something about unemployment. His thought.

"So that's what he meant. Elect me and you will Hope for Change!"

Yes, very sad times...

Worst part is people like TM believe "conservatives" want things to get worse just because Obama is a Democrat. It can never just be Obama did the wrong thing...

What did we expect? He's a dilettante with ZERO experience running anything. He comes from the Chicago political machine. He was a dutiful and useful tool, nothing else. Now, he reads the words that his handlers program into the teleprompter machine, and then he waits to see what happens next. Since he doesn't write (or believe) the words he reads, he has no memory of even saying them.

I think know why he won't release his College transcripts, they'll show he's a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back