Best Fire-Drill EVAH!!!

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
School condemned after pupils left in tears by mock shooting - Telegraph

The youngsters, aged between 10 and 13, thought they were taking part in a fire drill when an alarm bell rang and they were ushered out into the playground.

But they were left in terror as a man appeared brandishing a gun and appeared to shoot dead Richard Kent, their science teacher, as he ran across a field.

Following a loud bang simulating a gunshot, other staff involved in the act rushed to the teacher's aid and appeared to try to resuscitate him.
There was a delay of 10 minutes before weeping pupils were taken back to the assembly hall where teachers explained that the pretend shooting had been laid on as part of a science lesson.

But some of the children were left in shock with some being sick and one girl suffering a panic attack, parents claim.

I hated my 6th grade science teacher. Old friggin' biddy thought teaching science was recitation out of a book.

School condemned after pupils left in tears by mock shooting - Telegraph

The youngsters, aged between 10 and 13, thought they were taking part in a fire drill when an alarm bell rang and they were ushered out into the playground.

But they were left in terror as a man appeared brandishing a gun and appeared to shoot dead Richard Kent, their science teacher, as he ran across a field.

Following a loud bang simulating a gunshot, other staff involved in the act rushed to the teacher's aid and appeared to try to resuscitate him.
There was a delay of 10 minutes before weeping pupils were taken back to the assembly hall where teachers explained that the pretend shooting had been laid on as part of a science lesson.

But some of the children were left in shock with some being sick and one girl suffering a panic attack, parents claim.

I hated my 6th grade science teacher. Old friggin' biddy thought teaching science was recitation out of a book.

As a teacher, all I can say is:

WTF?????????????

That would make a great haunted house feature. Start it out like something went wrong during the routine walk through and someone gets shot.

:clap2:

Terrorizing kids to "teach" them?

Can you imagine if a neighboring house of the school had someone who had a gun and saw the event and shot the pretend perp?

It would make a great movie scene, wouldn't it? You can't make stuff like that up.

Generally, I dislike vulture lawyers, but this is a bit of psycho deliberate malpractice that is made to measure for our broken legal system. (Not England's unfortunealty. )

This is where a vulture lawyer would shine. Sue everybody involved for everything they got. Right down to the lint in their socks.

What kind of whacko comes up with this kind of idea?

That's ridiculous. Which incompetent moron gave the go-ahead for that monumentally stupid idea? I'd file a lawsuit if I had children attending that school.

That's ridiculous. Which incompetent moron gave the go-ahead for that monumentally stupid idea? I'd file a lawsuit if I had children attending that school.

I'm sure there are a million lawyers foaming at the mouth right now after hearing about this.

Seriously, wtf were they thinking, and who OK'd the idea? THAT PERSON should be the #1 held responsible, then the others who participated in this madness.

Forum List

Back