Best doublespeak headline yet about a vaccine for Omicron.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I you still need more proof that the WHO is shilling for BIg Pharma, here you go. "Omicron is highly unlikely to completely evade vaccine protections". So just think about how utterly worthless that statement is while still pushing vaccines for their masters.

I you still need more proof that the WHO is shilling for BIg Pharma, here you go. "Omicron is highly unlikely to completely evade vaccine protections". So just think about how utterly worthless that statement is while still pushing vaccines for their masters.

Or maybe you just see ghouls everywhere.

The Spanish flu is still around. People still need flu vaccines. That was 100 years ago.

Sure. Yesterday and today top headlines say that the CDC has found that fully 75% of people with Omicron have been vaccinated.

Fau Chi’s Vaccine Lobby and Bill Gates-owned WHO have too much invested to reveal the positive side of Omicron. Dangerous drugs include those Fau used in African AIDS ”trials.”

’You will learn of his grotesque body counts that have accumulated in the wake of his cold-blooded focus on industry profits over public health. All his strategies during COVID — falsifying science to brong dangerous and ineffective drugs to market, suppressing and sabotaging competitive products that have lower profit margins even if the cost is prolonging pandemics and losing thousands of lives — all of these share a common purpose: the myopic devotion to Pharma.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. xiii-xiv Dr. Phauci’s Pharmation)

Sure. Yesterday and today top headlines say that the CDC has found that fully 75% of people with Omicron have been vaccinated.
This is a dubious statistic and can’t be true to global science when Omicron arose in Africa. The CDC hasn’t the stones to mention the precise Omicron mutations linked to vaccine such as N969K, nor Omicron’s weakness due to the experience of natural immunity of an evolved human genome. The CDC‘s discourse is attempted theft of the science behind that evolution, by reifying ”vaccines” that it deftly does not identify: there are at least three of them, and none contain the actual, entire SARS-CoV-2 communist Chinese-promoted virus.

Vaccinations don't prohibit omicron because omicron evades vaccination protections. Omicron evades testing. Apparently a person can be decreed to have omicron by an authorized high priest. My mistake. A Fauci approved scientist.

It is very worrisome that the government wants intensive efforts to fight omicron. Why? No one is sick. No one is hospitalized. No one has died. Those who have been fortunate enough to have two days of a stuffy nose are immune to all covid variants. This is just what happened to the Spanish Flu.

Having seen just what kind of power that can be amassed, will governments ever be persuaded to give it up? That's the scary part.

Vaccinations don't prohibit omicron because omicron evades vaccination protections. Omicron evades testing. Apparently a person can be decreed to have omicron by an authorized high priest. My mistake. A Fauci approved scientist.

It is very worrisome that the government wants intensive efforts to fight omicron. Why? No one is sick. No one is hospitalized. No one has died. Those who have been fortunate enough to have two days of a stuffy nose are immune to all covid variants. This is just what happened to the Spanish Flu.

Having seen just what kind of power that can be amassed, will governments ever be persuaded to give it up? That's the scary part.
No, they love having this power. They'll grow it and grow it, as long as they can. And so many cooperate with their power grab!!

Keep in mind our population is full of people who are so dumb, they're still claiming Ivermectin is only for horses.

Forum List

Back