Best Christmas Gift you Ever Received??

:)

Can be more than just one

At 11, my room decorated any way i desired. That was way cool, no one I knew had that free a hand. I'll not detail, it would give away my age, let's just say that flowers and pink and orange played a large roll.

At 11, my room decorated any way i desired. That was way cool, no one I knew had that free a hand. I'll not detail, it would give away my age, let's just say that flowers and pink and orange played a large roll.

Very cool K :) Was it psychadelic with shag and a strobe light?:D

Very cool K :) Was it psychadelic with shag and a strobe light?:D

Shag, yes. Strobe, no. I had migraines early and did recognize correlatation....Precurssor to video games... :laugh:

the christmas after my parents got divorced my brother i, he was 6 and i was 10 was pretty good...

got bikes.....a fusball table....a hockey table....god knows what else....mom blew the entire settelment....we were poor after that....but what a christmas that was

until.........

i asked my wife to marry me in front of the entire family on christmas eve......she waited just a touch too long to say yes

Shag, yes. Strobe, no. I had migraines early and did recognize correlatation....Precurssor to video games... :laugh:

I had lime green shag carpeting..dont' ask, and many posters of various bands....

My dad bought me a guitar one year, it was a total surprise, and definately qualifies as one of the best gifts.

the christmas after my parents got divorced my brother i, he was 6 and i was 10 was pretty good...

got bikes.....a fusball table....a hockey table....god knows what else....mom blew the entire settelment....we were poor after that....but what a christmas that was

until.........

i asked my wife to marry me in front of the entire family on christmas eve......she waited just a touch too long to say yes

A woman after my own heart..Good girl :)

My dad came home early from Vietnam just in time for Christmas 1969.

I got to come home early from Okinawa in 1986 at Christmas to see my infant son.

Best Christmas present I ever got was my acceptance into the U.S. Naval Academy. My medical waiver (I've had cancer) came in just in time to be a graduation present. Too bad I didn't finish there, though.

the best Christmas present are 2 of the same thing, though the 2nd one came a little early. Finding out I was pregnant with Nathan 3 days before Christmas 2002, and finding I was pregnant with Ben middle of Sept 2005. Material items don't compare to my two everlasting gifts from God. They're the gifts that keep on giving.

It seems a little cliche, but I vividly remember getting my first bike. Blue, with training wheels. It was the first time I can remember wishing for something and it actually being there the next day.

In the squishy, hearfelt department, the Christmas my cousin in the Navy came home for the first time since joining was memorable. He let everyone think he wasn't going to make it, then surprised us Christmas Eve.

New Topics

Forum List

Back