Best Case Scenario. Trump Wins Important States By 10 To 15 Points. Most Have Voted. No Need For "Last Truckload Of Ballots". Pelosi Wont Go For That.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
now what are the odds of this happening? lets say, by 1am, EST, pretty much all of the "Legal Registered Voters" have voted. Maybe 5 to 10 percent didnt vote? yet, it's enough to super-cede the oncoming "Truck Load Of Unexpected/Last Minute Ballots". In other words, pretty much everyone voted, Trump wins Bigley! maybe even by 100,000 votes per state. And all of a sudden, a few large boxes arrive, with more ballots! Hey, didn't they try to pull this stunt in Florida?
Then lets see the loons bitch and complain! WE NEED TO COUNT ALL THE VOTES !!! even the fake ones !!!!

now what are the odds of this happening? lets say, by 1am, EST, pretty much all of the "Legal Registered Voters" have voted. Maybe 5 to 10 percent didnt vote? yet, it's enough to super-cede the oncoming "Truck Load Of Unexpected/Last Minute Ballots". In other words, pretty much everyone voted, Trump wins Bigley! maybe even by 100,000 votes per state. And all of a sudden, a few large boxes arrive, with more ballots! Hey, didn't they try to pull this stunt in Florida?
Then lets see the loons bitch and complain! WE NEED TO COUNT ALL THE VOTES !!! even the fake ones !!!!
I think prettty much everyone got the message. Mail in ballots are being hand delivered by the voters in most of these states. These ballots are going to be scrutinized real hard. Most people are voting in person or delivring thier own ballots to the county drop off points. I dont see very many being sent by mail... People got the message about how easy voter fraud is...

I think prettty much everyone got the message. Mail in ballots are being hand delivered by the voters in most of these states. These ballots are going to be scrutinized real hard. Most people are voting in person or delivring thier own ballots to the county drop off points. I dont see very many being sent by mail... People got the message about how easy voter fraud is...

Agree with all you are saying, but disagree with the motive, the reason democrats are voting super early is that pussygrabber put everyone on alert when he said late ballots may not be counted, as usual and because pussygrabber is such a moron, his wishes backfire in his face, it will be a huge blue tsunami....

1600583634972.png

Agree with all you are saying, but disagree with the motive, the reason democrats are voting super early is that pussygrabber put everyone on alert when he said late ballots may not be counted, as usual and because pussygrabber is such a moron, his wishes backfire in his face, it will be a huge blue tsunami....

View attachment 390823
LOL

Its going to be your tidybowl.. Round and round until its gone...

Its all of the moderates and conservatives that are voting early... Your mail in attempt at stealing the election has backfired badly...

Forum List

Back