Best Bill Barr Hearing question.

Barr was correct with his first statement -- it depends on what type of assistance. A photo opp with a well liked leader from another country could be see as foreign assistance.

Suppose Mexico has legally obtained evidence of real dirt on Biden that they turn over to the media. This could be considered foreign assistance. Mexican officials have no duty to withhold information because it may benefit one American candidate and harm another.

This sums up Trump’s elections plans according to Bill Barr.
An odd topic for democrats to breech after invoking help from Ukraine, Russia and Britain in helping to put together fraudulent documents to harm Trump, not to mention using the IRS to beat Romney in 2012 and Obumma messing with other elections in other countries like Israel. Kinda makes the DNC the experts on election meddling, now they want a straight up mail in election so they can completely rig the results.

An odd topic for democrats to breech after invoking help from Ukraine, Russia and Britain in helping to put together fraudulent documents to harm Trump, not to mention using the IRS to beat Romney in 2012 and Obumma messing with other elections in other countries like Israel. Kinda makes the DNC the experts on election meddling, now they want a straight up mail in election so they can completely rig the results.
Nope......you’re making shit up.

I imagine it must seem like that when just hearing about all these well-documented events for the FIRST TIME because you spend all your time in the news blackout bubble just watching CNN.

1596299647766.png

Dem question: AG Barr, shame on you.

Next Dem question: AG Barr, you are despicable.

Next Dem question: Why do you insist on murdering innocent children and kicking puppies?

Barr: I d...(interupted)

Dem:...It's a yes/no question. You agree that you should not continue to torture and sell young teen girls to the sex trade? AND YOU AGREE TO STOP DOING IT?

Barr: I d....(interupted)

Dem: Answer the question! It's a simple yes/no, Mr Barr!!!

I imagine it must seem like that when just hearing about all these well-documented events for the FIRST TIME because you spend all your time in the news blackout bubble just watching CNN.
And you get your info from ???

My favorite question was at the end...Barr to Nadless: "You're a class act... <snicker>... a class act... hmm?

The "hmm?" was the question.

Wow. What a humiliating beatdown.

And you get your info from ???
THe WORLD, crumbcake. You should try it sometime. It's a big place.

Forum List

Back