Best Biden quotes

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

These are incredible....including Biden referring to military members as “stupid bastards.”

Biden body shames in another quote....he is just amazing.

26) “You’re full of sh*t!…Don’t be such a horse’s *ss.” — Joe Biden to a factory worker who said he was trying to end Second Amendment.

27) “You ever been to a caucus?…No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.” — Joe Biden to a voter.

28) “You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true, and no one has ever said that. You see it on the TV, I know you do. And by the way, that’s why I’m not sedentary. I get up and… Look, the reason I’m running is because I’ve been around a long time and I know more than most people. And I can get things done. That’s why I’m running. And you wanna check my shape, let’s do push-ups together, man. Let’s run, let’s do whatever you wanna do. Let’s take an IQ test. Look, fat, look. Here’s the deal. Any other questions?” — To yet another voter Joe Biden was upset with.

29) “I have incredibly good judgment. One, I married Jill. And two, I appointed Johnson to the academy. I just want you to know that. Clap for that, you stupid b*****ds. Come on, man. Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man. I don’t know.” — Joe Biden to a crowd of service members that weren’t applauding him enough.

He referred to military members as STUPID BASTARDS.

HE FAT SHAMED

HE told A factory worker he was full of shit.

Biden is a straight up trainwreck.

38) “Play the radio, make sure the television, excuse me, make sure you have a record player on at night, make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school, or a very poor background, will hear four million fewer words spoken by the time they get there.” — Joe Biden saying to play the record player to help poor kids hear more words or something.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

What a fucking dumbass.

Nothing posted detracts from the fact Hillary cane up with the diversion scandal to blame Trump with colluding with the Russians, which we know never happened.

Nothing changes the fact that released memos show Brennan briefed Barry on this in July 2016 - BARRY KNEW...BRENNAN KNEW....COMEY KNEW...

"You wanna go outside with me?" Said the senile pedophile to a union worker.
But he is normal and presidential :lol:

1601925040174.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back