Best best president ever is now the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You elected this asshole. Over Trump. This asshole is so much better? How?
Different people have different life experiences, perspectives and priorities.

If you haven't made the effort to understand the life experiences, perspectives and priorities of others, or if you have relied on your media to feed you a distorted picture of them, that's on you.

Maybe learn a bit more about others, and you won't be so perplexed. Maybe their positions on individual issues will begin to make more sense.

Last edited:
Different people have different life experiences, perspectives and priorities.

If you haven't made the effort to understand the life experiences, perspectives and priorities of others, or if you have relied on your media to feed you a distorted picture of them, that's on you.

Maybe learn a bit more about others, and you won't be so perplexed. Maybe their positions on individual issues will begin to make more sense.

THis is exactly what you were preaching to yourself a couple of months ago when you were screeching at everyone to get those great Magic Vaccines, right Ol' Mac?

Yeah. Just like I thought

Example, please?

The search function works just fine. Go ahead.

Here. Would you say this thread aged well?

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Children are in ICU's across the country.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

Here. Would you say this thread aged well?

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Children are in ICU's across the country.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

That's me "screeching at people to get the vaccine". Well, in your world, I'm sure that's true.

And by the way, you'll notice me asking "why". I do that a lot here. Because I want to know, and I want to learn. Unlike someone like you, who only knows to attack.

Thanks for posting that.

That's me "screeching at people to get the vaccine". Well, in your world, I'm sure that's true.

And by the way, you'll notice me asking "why". I do that a lot here. Because I want to know, and I want to learn. Unlike someone like you, who only knows to attack.

Thanks for posting that.

Yes screeching. Telling Americans that FREEDOM or LIBERTY not to put unwanted medication in their body (!) is not a "real, grownup" answer is quite the move. Unless you're a totalitarian. Which you are, and we know it, and try to dress up as something different. But it doesn't work.

LOL... you're in a cult so that is what I expect you to say. Biden is a superior man, father, husband, President, statesman to your blob.
you belong locked up with your own kind---communists---
you are 1 fucked up piece of shit, and it shows every time you type
fuck off and die you fucking commie

What do you have sand in your pussy over today? What did Big Bad Joe do to you, other than send you stimulus checks?
if you dont know the answer to that, you fucked up twat, then you are a communist

LOL... you're in a cult so that is what I expect you to say. Biden is a superior man, father, husband, President, statesman to your blob.
and you are a fucking retarded asshole that has no functioning brain---thanx 4 verifying that--over and over
hurry up and move 2 china or die....hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back