Best best president ever is now the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even though not one single thing is better now than a year ago, this is an improvement? You folks need serious help. If this is building back better I shudder to think what happens if it takes a turn for the worse.

Several things are better...

Normalcy is being returned; the stock market is up near record levels, kids are back in school, you can get your shots for covid if you want (and the booster shots), college football is near sell out levels again...

And more and more each day, Trump and his cult are being ostracized and laughed at.

Has been for years, decades actually
And you've been effected by this personally how exactly?
with a ton of added pork.
Yeah...and?
and you think Trump would have cancelled the vaccines had he been reelected?
No...but the dis/mis information campaign you've allowed to take place here would have never been launched.
If you consider this normal, I have a bridge in New York I can sell you for a good price.

View attachment 552396

Normalcy is being returned... Just because your cult is being dismissed is no concern of mine.

There was something about Trump that made the worthless pieces of dogshit among us feel like the worthless pieces of dogshit they always were….Todays TDS’ers are that dogshit group that couldn’t handle the truth after coming off eight painful years under Kenyan rule where the Magic Negro made them feel like they were Americas greatest assets. candycorn is definitely part of the worse among us. GUARANTEED
Gee, wonder if the mod WillHaftawaite will do anything about this personal attack....

Several things are better...

Normalcy is being returned; the stock market is up near record levels, kids are back in school, you can get your shots for covid if you want (and the booster shots), college football is near sell out levels again...

And more and more each day, Trump and his cult are being ostracized and laughed at.
Empty shelves, higher crime, and massive inflation are normal in your world? Wow. You're one those loons that's going down with the ship, huh?

Easy now…don’t get scared…own your filth. Tell us, what drives you to be so TDS’t?
Are you….
illegal or firmly tied to illegals
a fag
a rug muncher
a chick with a dick
a feminazi
a degenerate welfare leeching lowlife
a criminal
Be honest, we know you’re one of the aforementioned….EVERYBODY as TDS’t as yourself is…its really no secret.

Empty shelves, higher crime, and massive inflation are normal in your world? Wow. You're one those loons that's going down with the ship, huh?
Shelves where I live are pretty well stocked. Must be a blue state benefit....sucks to be you.

LOL

PS Crime spiked under the blob...most of the criminals were the "best people" he hired it seems.

You elected this asshole. Over Trump. This asshole is so much better? How?

Try taking a step back and figure out what a good president is and what a bad president is. Don't think about what Trump is or Biden is. Just try and figure it out.

Shelves where I live are pretty well stocked. Must be a blue state benefit....sucks to be you.

LOL

PS Crime spiked under the blob...most of the criminals were the "best people" he hired it seems.
I doubt your shelves are stocked seeing even CNN did a news article about the fact the country will see shortages for months but then again you most likely get your food from a local food pantry.

Abandoning Afghanistan months in advance warning without any sort of plan. Poor planning, poor understating of the situation. No practical ideal of how to deal with the satiation? Typical Democrats. They know about transgender rights or how to BLM whites are all racists stuff. But they cant even deal with pot holes or real issues, just imaginary ones.

You speak as of trump was a saint. Impeached twice, philanderer, married a dozen times and no more Christian than my dog.
You republicans will vote in anyone to keep democrats out. Desperadoes full if hate.

Who gives a toss about Afghanistan? You didn't mention a word until Biden pulled out. A squalid opportunist at best.

And you've been effected by this personally how exactly?

Yeah...and?

No...but the dis/mis information campaign you've allowed to take place here would have never been launched.

Normalcy is being returned... Just because your cult is being dismissed is no concern of mine.
1. Misinformation would have been going on no matter who won!

2. You just admitted that normalcy is returning when you proclaimed it returned earlier, so now you are changing what you wrote!

Fact is normalcy is not returning but you pretend it is because you can not admit the miserable failure Biden has become!

Hell everyone sees it on CNN!

3. Returning to misinformation it seem you like spreading it as much as the right does you partisan hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back