Best best president ever is now the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abandoning Afghanistan months in advance warning without any sort of plan. Poor planning, poor understating of the situation. No practical ideal of how to deal with the satiation? Typical Democrats. They know about transgender rights or how to BLM whites are all racists stuff. But they cant even deal with pot holes or real issues, just imaginary ones.

The blob is gone...anything President Biden--YES YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--does is an improvement.
Biden failure in Afghanistan and at the border is something no one should be proud of.

Also the failure to slow inflation is going to be the biggest downfall for the Democratic Party because it will be Biden, Pelosi and Schumer that will be held accountable.

but

Finally, the failure to energize the workforce to go back to work causing shortages will cause massive strife for a period of time and Biden will be remember as the 21st century version of Jimmy Carter.

So yes Trump was a horrible President but Biden is not proving to be the answer either…

Biden failure in Afghanistan and at the border is something no one should be proud of.

Also the failure to slow inflation is going to be the biggest downfall for the Democratic Party because it will be Biden, Pelosi and Schumer that will be held accountable.

but

Finally, the failure to energize the workforce to go back to work causing shortages will cause massive strife for a period of time and Biden will be remember as the 21st century version of Jimmy Carter.

So yes Trump was a horrible President but Biden is not proving to be the answer either…
Afghanistan...we're out of there.
Stock market...recent record highs.
Border...not much of an issue (it really never was--how has it affected you personally?)
Stimulus...done
Vaccines...distributed
Infrastructure...getting done
Normalcy...returned.

Biden fucked up the withdraw from Afghanistan. He was dealt a terrible hand but he screwed it up. No question about it.

I used to be a democrat. I am way more concerned over real issues. Gays/transsexual are a tinny tinsy part of our population, like 2% at best. So how did they get so much power then? I am way more concerned over real issues. Filling pot holes for instance.

Border...not much of an issue (it really never was--how has it affected you personally?)
Stimulus...done
Vaccines...distributed
Normalcy...returned.

Biden fucked up the withdraw from Afghanistan. He was dealt a terrible hand but he screwed it up. No question about it.
Stock Market has little to do with the President, so I wish those like you and those on the right would stop giving the President so much credit…

Multiple Stimulus packages have been done and now is the time to go back to work and yet you prefer society to stay home and collect a check without having enough tax revenue to pay for it…

Vaccines were created because of Warp Speed which you have failed to ever credit Trump administration for, so without that Biden administration would be still behind in getting one out…

Infrastructure need be done but the AOC wing of the Party has made it impossible and Biden has failed to get her and her nutters under control!

Finally, normalcy has not returned with store shelves being empty and suppliers stating it could be months before we see it return back to pre-pandemic if the workforce will return to work and as of now it seem they are not!

So as you proclaim things facts are not on your side…

Stimulus...done
Vaccines...distributed
Normalcy...returned.

Border...not much of an issue (it really never was--

Has been for years, decades actually

Stimulus...done

with a ton of added pork.

Vaccines...distributed

and you think Trump would have cancelled the vaccines had he been reelected?

Normalcy...returned.

If you consider this normal, I have a bridge in New York I can sell you for a good price.

1634356357690.png

The blob is gone...anything President Biden--YES YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--does is an improvement.
All you can muster is stupid as defense to how bad Biden is and you don't think that the american people see him for the POS that he is?

So even though not one single thing is better now than a year ago, this is an improvement? You folks need serious help. If this is building back better I shudder to think what happens if it takes a turn for the worse.
There was something about Trump that made the worthless pieces of dogshit among us feel like the worthless pieces of dogshit they always were….Todays TDS’ers are that dogshit group that couldn’t handle the truth after coming off eight painful years under Kenyan rule where the Magic Negro made them feel like they were Americas greatest assets. candycorn is definitely part of the worse among us. GUARANTEED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back