Best Beatle Covers

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
As Beatle fans, we all have our favorite songs. But so many millions of people have made covers of their songs.

This one, I think, is my favorite Beatle cover. And it's from the movie with incredible covers.

Hope you like, and turn up the speakers!!!

Covering The Beatles?!

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not sure there are really any good Beatle covers. Close I can come is this. While the song isn't actually a Beatles song, John did write the basis of it while still with the Beatles.

In the 1980's there was a local band named 'The Artists' who were an excellent Beatles cover band. Can't find anything on them now, they were 'pre-innernetz' teenagers. Excellent musicians and the vocals were spot on, better than the any of the current ones I've heard or seen on TV.

It was one of those sad little songs they play on Grey's Anatomy but I heard a cover of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (I think that is the name of the song) that was so great. I used to go back to the episode on Netflix time and again to hear just that cover song...not watch Meredith break up with whomever she was breaking up with at the time.

Forum List

Back