Best and worst presidents

Obviously I don't agree with the poll. Trump was not the second worst President.
Why would you post something you don't agree with? Is your own opinion that worthless?
There's a debate fallacy employed by weaker minds called "appeal to authority".

My pick for worst president would be Obama. In eight years he did NOTHING to help our country. He let illegals in by the millions, and did nothing to secure our borders. And he made race relations between blacks and white WORSE. He was just a bad president. My pick for best president would be Thomas Jefferson. He was responsible for most of the U.S. Constitution, and he, with the other forefathers, help start our great country.

My pick for worst president would be Obama. In eight years he did NOTHING to help our country. He let illegals in by the millions, and did nothing to secure our borders. And he made race relations between blacks and white WORSE. He was just a bad president. My pick for best president would be Thomas Jefferson. He was responsible for most of the U.S. Constitution, and he, with the other forefathers, help start our great country.
Founding Fodder

The anti-democratic oligarchic clique that wrote your Constitution purposely sent Jefferson off to France to keep him from interfering with their elitist designs.

Forum List

Back