Bernie too old?

I've had more than my fill of Trump. That's why I primarily watch business channels now if I want to see what's going on in the world via TV. I usually read, however, where I have more control.

I have no interest in pursuing this conversation any more. No one's opinion is going to change at this point. Either one likes him or not. The impeachment saga is all one needs to confirm that.

I don't "like" him. You don't have to be a nice guy to be good at a job though.

He's a racist, he's a misogynist, he will put black people back in chains, he will destroy the economy, he will sell us out to Russia, he's a bad orange man!

Things that make ya go HMMM.

I've had more than my fill of Trump. That's why I primarily watch business channels now if I want to see what's going on in the world via TV. I usually read, however, where I have more control.

I have no interest in pursuing this conversation any more. No one's opinion is going to change at this point. Either one likes him or not. The impeachment saga is all one needs to confirm that.

I don't understand why you would put your 2 cents on a message board if you don't want to have important discussions.

I don't understand why you would put your 2 cents on a message board if you don't want to have important discussions.

I've posted my opinion in threads about cooking, beekeeping, podcasts, and a few others. Now I posted in a thread about a candidates age. I'm willing to continue that conversation if you choose.

:shrug

eta - Perhaps you have an opinion on women in regards to age and governing.

I've posted my opinion in threads about cooking, beekeeping, podcasts, and a few others. Now I posted in a thread about a candidates age. I'm willing to continue that conversation if you choose.

:shrug

Well, this IS mainly a political forum. I can understand why people don't want to discuss it though. :D

I've been debating Trump for ~4 years now in other venues. I'm tired of it. I've not seen any one convince another to change their opinion. It's pointless at this point unless one simply wants to be argumentative.

I just want to find out what shady things are going on between the Ukraine and our politicians. Did you know, that he also set his brother up in Iraq? There are also other politicians who have children with very cushy jobs in other countries. Interesting, to say the least!
His wife. His brother. His son. It's not Joe's family....it's an employment agency.

Aww. How cute are they? :) I don't have a cat although I wouldn't mind having one. I have a rabbit, for the thousandth time. Why this is so difficult for you to understand, I don't know. I think you are proving that you are the one who is crazy. Lol! *points and laughs*

Have you looked at your picture? It's a picture that screams, "I have 40 cats and some of them talk to me".

Aww. How cute are they? :) I don't have a cat although I wouldn't mind having one. I have a rabbit, for the thousandth time. Why this is so difficult for you to understand, I don't know. I think you are proving that you are the one who is crazy. Lol! *points and laughs*

Have you looked at your picture? It's a picture that screams, "I have 40 cats and some of them talk to me".

Okay, crazy old man! :D You keep on with your delusions.

Have you seen Trump stay energized throughout rallies for hours after flying several hours to get there? He's the most energetic 73 year-old you will likely find, especially as CIC.

You mean the rallies when he starts engaging in unhinged behavior and rants about how everyone is out to get him?

Trump rallies are awesome. He makes fun of idiots like you. :D

The Dems are reporting bernie support off a nice clip from 2016...and the youngsters didnt turn out..Democrats voter turnout OFF in thier best demographic lol nice

Trump rally demo info
Brad Parscale - Text TRUMP to 88022
@parscale
Big Data from New Hampshire:
52,559 Tickets
24,732 Voters Identified (41% From NH)
17% Didn’t Vote in 2016
25.4% Democrats Thank You New Hampshire. Data Gold!

.I would imagine folks from Maine, Mass ,and Vermont made up part of the crowd
Out of 25000 people 17% didnt vote and 25% democrats

Half the Yankees refused to give up info ...which is not all that unusual for that part no N.E.
Hell when I buy beer in a store and they ask if they can swipe my liscense I chuckle and say absolutley not ...you can see it

I just saw Bernie Sanders climbing stairs to get to a stage platform to speak on.

He looked hunched over and out of breathe. Is he too old to be a good president?

bernie.gif

I just saw Bernie Sanders climbing stairs to get to a stage platform to speak on.

He looked hunched over and out of breathe. Is he too old to be a good president?
Yes. It will be Buttegieg and Klobachur and they will appeal to a small and exclusive part of our society. Campus towns. Elitist suburbs in coastal areas and Chicago. Blue collar workers have left the Democratic Particular over years of broken promises and expectations of a vote. Trump has them now.

Really? That's just sick to even say.

But still true.

Hey, do you know why Sgt. Schultz saying, "I see nothink! Nothink!!" was so fucking hilarious in Hogan's Heroes?

Because it reflected what most Germans claimed when they found out what Hitler did.

Kind of like you guys try to pretend that those concentration camps we are putting Hispanic Babies in are not such bad places.

Forum List

Back