Bernie Sells out Against Wife's Wishes

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
After Bernie endorsed Hillary it became quite clear he not only sold out his supporters, but he went against his wife's wishes.

WikiLeaks has revealed his wife (Jane Sanders) called him TWICE to change his mind. Bernie like the sell-out he is ignored her pleas. At any rate this just goes to show you that Jane is more respectable than Bernie. He could have been like Ron Paul and stuck to his guns, but like the political hack he is, he sold out.

WikiLeaks 13: Bernie Sanders’ Wife Begged Him Not To Endorse Hillary Clinton

For those that will complain about the link being from magafeed, hit the source link at the site to verify the veracity of the email.

After Bernie endorsed Hillary it became quite clear he not only sold out his supporters, but he went against his wife's wishes.

WikiLeaks has revealed his wife (Jane Sanders) called him TWICE to change his mind. Bernie like the sell-out he is ignored her pleas. At any rate this just goes to show you that Jane is more respectable than Bernie. He could have been like Ron Paul and stuck to his guns, but like the political hack he is, he sold out.

For those that will complain about the link being from magafeed, hit the source link at the site to verify the veracity of the email.
...and he's a loopy kunt
No doubt he's a hypocrite, because he is a career politician. Makes him the lowest of lifeforms

Sorry, but I'm not buying into those distorted/doctored/fake emails from Putin and Assange. I'm not that gullible - or that desperate. Even if true, there is no way Bernie wants Trump in the White House - plus Hillary is pushing some of Bernie's proposed policies. Sounds like Bernie may be much smarter than his wife.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

Last edited:

So every Trump supporter who didn't support him in the primary is a sellout if they vote for him now?

LOL. This line, "hit the source link at the site to verify the veracity of the email." should have read, "hit the source link at the site to verify the veracity of this illegally obtained and probably doctored email."

Magafeed. LOL.

So every Trump supporter who didn't support him in the primary is a sellout if they vote for him now?
Follow along NYcarbineer. You're out in the weeds right now

LOL. This line, "hit the source link at the site to verify the veracity of the email." should have read, "hit the source link at the site to verify the veracity of this illegally obtained and probably doctored email."

Magafeed. LOL.
LESSON 101 Cognitive Dissonance: See above reply

...and he's a loopy kunt
No doubt he's a hypocrite, because he is a career politician. Makes him the lowest of lifeforms
he is a loopy one indeed, but he is far better than what the left is stuck with, at least he is not a lying piece of shit.

I think it's called compromise, an ancient political maneuver by which the pol swallowed hard and gave up some of what he wanted in order to gain the most important part of his objectives.
It has not been observed for some decades and is now obsolete.

Sorry, but I'm not buying into those distorted/doctored/fake emails from Putin and Assange. I'm not that gullible - or that desperate. Even if true, there is no way Bernie wants Trump in the White House - plus Hillary is pushing some of Bernie's proposed policies. Sounds like Bernie may be much smarter than his wife.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.
You're not gullible or desperate at all, you've been fucking brainwashed by the MSM. WikiLeaks has a 10 year perfect record. I challenge you to find ONE thing in 10 years that they put out that was doctored and/or altered. Let me save you the time...you won't find anything because their record is perfect.

Why else would our government make Ecuador shut down Julians internet if it were all false? Lakhota our "elected" officials are fucking corrupt to the core. It's just not a Democrat problem, the Republicans have their own cache of corruption it just hasn't been exposed.....yet.

Quit defending these low-life corruptocrats and join the side of every day American's

I think it's called compromise, an ancient political maneuver by which the pol swallowed hard and gave up some of what he wanted in order to gain the most important part of his objectives.

Oh the fable of compromise when people would work together and give to get... How old are you to remember such days like that and when farting do you see mummy dust?

Huh? The right compromises too often. The left defines compromise as full agreement with them.

And it's the age old art of a payoff. Bernie was well compensated for his support. He finally hit the lottery.

This just keeps getting better and better. Washington DC the Hollywood for ugly people.

Huh? The right compromises too often. The left defines compromise as full agreement with them.

And it's the age old art of a payoff. Bernie was well compensated for his support. He finally hit the lottery.
In what way?

You're not gullible or desperate at all, you've been fucking brainwashed by the MSM. WikiLeaks has a 10 year perfect record. I challenge you to find ONE thing in 10 years that they put out that was doctored and/or altered. Let me save you the time...you won't find anything because their record is perfect.

Why else would our government make Ecuador shut down Julians internet if it were all false? Lakhota our "elected" officials are fucking corrupt to the core. It's just not a Democrat problem, the Republicans have their own cache of corruption it just hasn't been exposed.....yet.

Quit defending these low-life corruptocrats and join the side of every day American's

Join the side of everyday Americans - and vote for Trump or Johnson? No fucking thanks!!!!!

As for the authenticity of the Putin/Assange emails - here is some food for thought:

Russians, lies and WikiLeaks

Last edited:

Join the side of everyday Americans - and vote for Trump or Johnson? No fucking thanks!!!!!
No Lakhota. Forget about voting for a moment. We're talking about DC corruption here. Remember it's just not the Democrats who are engaging in the corruption the Republicans are just as guilty (they just haven't gotten caught red handed....yet). Every American should be outraged at this shit WikiLeaks is exposing and sadly if it were about the Republicans there would be the same defending of their corruption from the right <<<THIS needs to stop. We (all Americans) MUST stand up and rise against the systemic corruption that pervades DC. This isn't just about Clinton Lakhota, this is about the entire political machine. It's corrupt to its very core.

I'm not saying to vote for Trump or anyone else I'm saying stand up and take a stand with the rest of America to stop this BS and corruption. This type of shit will destroy our great country, don't you see that? This is not about left vs right or my 'guy' is better than your 'guy', this is about US as a nation coming TOGETHER and demanding an end to this corruption. WikiLeaks is providing all of us valuable insight into the absolute corruptness of our government.

Left, right, middle, up or down...lets all come together for the common good of every day Americans who do not wish to see the corrupt DC machine continuing to extort this country and its people. We need to do this together. There's more of us than them.

Is that a yes or a no?

No Lakhota. Forget about voting for a moment. We're talking about DC corruption here. Remember it's just not the Democrats who are engaging in the corruption the Republicans are just as guilty (they just haven't gotten caught red handed....yet). Every American should be outraged at this shit WikiLeaks is exposing and sadly if it were about the Republicans there would be the same defending of their corruption from the right <<<THIS needs to stop. We (all Americans) MUST stand up and rise against the systemic corruption that pervades DC. This isn't just about Clinton Lakhota, this is about the entire political machine. It's corrupt to its very core.

I'm not saying to vote for Trump or anyone else I'm saying stand up and take a stand with the rest of America to stop this BS and corruption. This type of shit will destroy our great country, don't you see that? This is not about left vs right or my 'guy' is better than your 'guy', this is about US as a nation coming TOGETHER and demanding an end to this corruption. WikiLeaks is providing all of us valuable insight into the absolute corruptness of our government.

Left, right, middle, up or down...lets all come together for the common good of every day Americans who do not wish to see the corrupt DC machine continuing to extort this country and its people. We need to do this together. There's more of us than them.

Okay, so how exactly do you propose we "come together"...?

Why are you posting stolen property?

Okay, so how exactly do you propose we "come together"...?
Step 1. Instead of defending, disavowing

Forum List

Back