Bernie Says He’d Be Open To Supporting Manchin, Sinema Primary Challenge

Pelosi on House Dems criticizing Manchin and Sinema: "I have discouraged people from making comments about them," saying that they "have to be respectful."

She added, "I don't think there's any upside in Democrats criticizing Democrats."

Pelosi has more sense than most Democrats!

Joe Lieberman should be a cautious tale to the Democratic Party about trying to rid the Party of those you believe are not worthy any longer because he showed them he had the support of the people as a independent in his last term!

As Rahm Emmanuel once said “ Fucking Retards! “ and why is you are better off having someone that supports 51% of your agenda than someone that will oppose all of it!

Senators vote for their states, not the United States. I did not like what Mcain did, but he represented AZ and it was up to AZ to throw him out, or retain him. Since when does Bernie have a vote in any other state but his own? I can understand Presidential criticism, but Senator to Senator, not so much.

Madison Cawthorn: "i've never prayed for a Democrat Senator so much in my life as i prayed for Manchin. he's not even really a Democrat, he's more of a statesman who represents his state like Rand Paul"

New Topics

Forum List

Back