Bernie Says Deliver or Else

I'm hearing this from Biden supporters already...."I didn't vote for that"....
Where at the nursing home?
Typical Democrat. If you could get by with it, you'd fire up the ovens, huh. Anyone that will murder human babies will have no problem getting rid of seniors.
At the mall where you do the mall walk for exercise? Where do yous hear all those folks that voted for Biden? You idea of burning humans is most suspect.
You'd gas them first like Biden did.
I do have flatulence that is not hidden. But Biden has a plan for those with terminal flatulence, a cork..
Oh yeah, Trump uses tear gas and you have a meltdown. Biden uses tear gas and you make jokes. Hypocritical moonbats.

Typical Democrat. If you could get by with it, you'd fire up the ovens, huh. Anyone that will murder human babies will have no problem getting rid of seniors.
At the mall where you do the mall walk for exercise? Where do yous hear all those folks that voted for Biden? You idea of burning humans is most suspect.
I do have flatulence that is not hidden. But Biden has a plan for those with terminal flatulence, a cork..
Oh yeah, Trump uses tear gas and you have a meltdown. Biden uses tear gas and you make jokes. Hypocritical moonbats.
I doubt either president have ever been around CS riot control gas, I don't care if they use it I just wear my mask if they do.

What did Sanders say?
Sanders predicted the Democratic Party will be "wiped out" in the 2022 midterm elections if they squander their opportunity to improve American lives.[/QUOTE]
Well, releasing all illegals is a good start, right? Sending more troops to Syria has improved my life, NOT. The Democrats have shit on the citizen so long I do not think they are going to change now. Plus they can win by fraud again and they know it.
..don't forget the Paris Accords---that will make every US citizen rich and happy

And letting prisoners out of jail and no bail necessary for the new criminals.
a great idea--that is......

I doubt either president have ever been around CS riot control gas, I don't care if they use it I just wear my mask if they do.
.....we had to go into that stuff in the USMC.....I forget how long, but we had to take our masks off and count to a certain number

Forum List

Back