Bernie Sanders says he won't release full medical records

I happen to agree with his decision.

His medical history is really no one's business but his.

The only reason people started demanding this kind of information was so that they could launch personal attacks against them.

I don't blame him. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness and who would want that medical record released?

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, whose campaign was sidelined last fall when he suffered a heart attack, says he won't release his full medical records -- going back on a promise he made four months ago.

At a town hall event in Washington, D.C., Tuesday night, Sanders said he doesn't intend to publicize any more of his health records -- adding that he has so far released more than any other Democratic candidate.

"I think we have released a detailed medical report and I'm comfortable on what we have done," he said. When asked if he will release more, he added, "I don't think we will, no."

Sanders, who will be 79 by election day, was hospitalized on Oct. 1 after leaving a campaign fundraiser in Las Vegas with chest pains. Doctors said he had a heart attack and Sanders remained in a hospital for several days, effectively suspending major campaign activity in the interim.

The Vermont senator released three letters from physicians in December that described him as being in good health.

His refusal is an about-face from his position last October, when he said American voters "have a right to know about the health of a senator, somebody who's running for president of the United States -- full disclosure."

If he's elected, Sanders would be, by far, the oldest candidate to win the presidency. Trump is presently the oldest, as he was 70 when he won the White House in 2016. In fact, no U.S. president has ever occupied the White House at any time at Sanders' age. The eldest, Ronald Reagan, ended his presidency at age 77.

(Excerpt) Read more at upi.com ...

------------

But he believes Trump’s tax records should be completely open and public. Hypocrisy, anyone??

A simple and pertinent question:

What is Bernie trying to hide from his potential voters?
Like all good Commies, he lied when he said he would make them public. Let’s hope an artery pops soon.

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, whose campaign was sidelined last fall when he suffered a heart attack, says he won't release his full medical records -- going back on a promise he made four months ago.

At a town hall event in Washington, D.C., Tuesday night, Sanders said he doesn't intend to publicize any more of his health records -- adding that he has so far released more than any other Democratic candidate.

"I think we have released a detailed medical report and I'm comfortable on what we have done," he said. When asked if he will release more, he added, "I don't think we will, no."

Sanders, who will be 79 by election day, was hospitalized on Oct. 1 after leaving a campaign fundraiser in Las Vegas with chest pains. Doctors said he had a heart attack and Sanders remained in a hospital for several days, effectively suspending major campaign activity in the interim.

The Vermont senator released three letters from physicians in December that described him as being in good health.

His refusal is an about-face from his position last October, when he said American voters "have a right to know about the health of a senator, somebody who's running for president of the United States -- full disclosure."

If he's elected, Sanders would be, by far, the oldest candidate to win the presidency. Trump is presently the oldest, as he was 70 when he won the White House in 2016. In fact, no U.S. president has ever occupied the White House at any time at Sanders' age. The eldest, Ronald Reagan, ended his presidency at age 77.

------------

But he believes Trump’s tax records should be completely open and public. Hypocrisy, anyone??

Why should he? Has Trump? How about them tax returns?

------------

But Wild Dog, wasn't it the party of INFANTICIDE that made such a stink over Trump not releasing his medical records, but I see LITTLE STINK FROM THE DeathRATS over Bern, Baby Burn doing the same thing....I couldn't care less EXCEPT WE VOTERS might get to see how he got his third house and how he paid his wife 15% of his ADVERTISING BILL, as she was down as being the president of the advertising company responsible for doing the advertising for his campaign and was allowed to KEEP 15% OFF THAT ADVERTIDING BILL. Peter Schweizet names her on his new book Profiles in Corruption...oh. you say you didn't know she is ESTIMATED to have taken $150K off the top for that neat little trick! ;)

Should it be Heart Attack Bern since the demos are so obsessed of how fit a president should be?

Speaking of heart attacks, there's a rumor about Sanders choosing Stacy Abrams as his VP should he get the nom. :auiqs.jpg:

stacey-abrams.jpg

------------

But Wild Dog, wasn't it the party of INFANTICIDE that made such a stink over Trump not releasing his medical records, but I see LITTLE STINK FROM THE DeathRATS over Bern, Baby Burn doing the same thing....I couldn't care less EXCEPT WE VOTERS might get to see how he got his third house and how he paid his wife 15% of his ADVERTISING BILL, as she was down as being the president of the advertising company responsible for doing the advertising for his campaign and was allowed to KEEP 15% OFF THAT ADVERTIDING BILL. Peter Schweizet names her on his new book Profiles in Corruption...oh. you say you didn't know she is ESTIMATED to have taken $150K off the top for that neat little trick! ;)

That's a hell of a long sentence there Purge.

I never made a stink about medical records. I don't care. :)

He shouldn’t have to disclose anything personal if he doesn’t want to.

If you are worried about his health, don’t vote for him.

I agree. That is very personal information. It may hurt a candidate with the voters if they don’t not want to release their medical records, but there should be no mandate on a candidate releasing their records. Having said that crazy Bernie is not a serious candidate

------------

He could just slip tRump's Dr a couple of bucks to declare him the "healthiest president ever".

------------

That's a hell of a long sentence there Purge.

I never made a stink about medical records. I don't care. :)
Now Wild Dog. You missed all the periods!:)

This is where liberals show their hypocritical asses.

Conservatives don’t think anyone should have to release any personal information if they don’t want to.

Dimms say only Pubs should release personal records.

Conservatives don’t think anyone should have to release any personal information if they don’t want to.

That’s not what the conservatives said about Clinton.

It’s 2020. Bernie shouldn’t have to release anything personal he doesn’t want to.

It’s 2020. Bernie shouldn’t have to release anything personal he doesn’t want to.

The only reason conservatives say that now is because Trump didn’t.

Should it be Heart Attack Bern since the demos are so obsessed of how fit a president should be?

I'd be more worried about the Cheeseburger in Chief stroking out.

You realize that heart disease is hereditary more than anything else. I am 59 years old, have been physically active my entire life, and found out through another series of tests for liver issues that I need stents placed in my heart to open arteries that are clogged. I have had extremely low cholesterol my entire life and never had any indication of heart trouble, but I will need that done next week,

Forum List

Back