Bernie Sanders Revisited...What A Fucking Fake Phony Fraud Douchebag

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
By the way, his political career began with an 8 vote win over his opponent. My guess that was a rigged election just like Crooked Hillary's win over him so he is like, "Oy vey so it is rigged, whateva, I like blacks and hispanics, but hide from them in Vermont."

By the way, his political career began with an 8 vote win over his opponent. My guess that was a rigged election just like Crooked Hillary's win over him so he is like, "Oy vey so it is rigged, whateva, I like blacks and hispanics, but hide from them in Vermont."

They bought ole Bernie a new lake house after wiki showed the DNC hosed him on purpose. Maybe the IRS should see who financed the new pad.

Ole Sanders sure did dupe all those whiny 'Safe Space' morons. Constantly bitchin & moanin about those 'Evil Rich' folk, while purchasing his third luxurious mansion. The dunce has held like one real job his entire life.

He got the moocher morons all worked up into a frenzy. He promised em more Freebies, and then watched the donations roll in. Now he's got a brand new lavish lakeside estate. He then went on to sell out and support the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. What a buncha Suckas. Dude's laughing all the way to the bank. :)

They bought ole Bernie a new lake house after wiki showed the DNC hosed him on purpose. Maybe the IRS should see who financed the new pad.

Sell-Out of the worst kind. Nuff said.

Sell-Out of the worst kind. Nuff said.
Kinda like Cruz who is campaigning with pence for Trump today?! How cray cray is that?!

Actually, Bernie is pretty honest with the whole situation...

He basically said, what if my campaign's emails were stolen and they saw what was in them and what my campaign said and did against Hillary...?

Politics is scummy, don't get in the game if you can't handle it....

And on the Summer home thing and using campaign funds to buy it....WHAT BULL CRUD!!!

You can't use campaign funds for personal use,

AND the new summer home was a TRADE...his wife's parent's died and she inheritted a summer home that was in her family since the 1900's and it was too far away for them to enjoy, so they sold that one and bought this new one, closer to their home, so they could utilize it.

Bernie Sanders Buys $600,000 Summer Home, Prompting Controversy

And on the Summer home thing and using campaign funds to buy it....WHAT BULL CRUD!!!

You can't use campaign funds for personal use,

AND the new summer home was a TRADE...his wife's parent's died and she inheritted a summer home that was in her family since the 1900's and it was too far away for them to enjoy, so they sold that one and bought this new one, closer to their home, so they could utilize it.

Bernie Sanders Buys $600,000 Summer Home, Prompting Controversy
$600k for a home isn't much in the NE.

Forum List

Back