Bernie Sanders explains Free Education

Well sonny, enjoy your "free" education. Just remember that when you are 30-40-50, you'll be paying for everyone else. Nothing in this world is "free" and anyone who believes that we can add 19 TRILLION to the debt and not have this country collapse is a complete fool.

Oh, and when good old communist Bernie raises taxes to 90% on millionaires, what do you think will happen? They all move to other countries and YOU get stuck with the bill. Congratulations.

Sure! Every kid goes to Harvard and Yale! They will have to expand their campuses just a little to handle the mass rush!

It was just 40 secs, but apparently too long for you to keep your focus;

It is not "every", it is "the hardest worker", will go to harward and yale, which is what is fair imho...

Sure! Every kid goes to Harvard and Yale! They will have to expand their campuses just a little to handle the mass rush!

It is not "every", it is "the hardest worker", will go to harward and yale, which is what is fair imho...

They already do! The hardest workers get scholarships like my daughter did. I have paid next to nothing for her to get a 4-year degree.

It is not "every", it is "the hardest worker", will go to harward and yale,

and then blacks, browns, yellows, and greens with purple polka dots, will scream racism, and demand equal treatment to those that worked their asses off

Why stop there? The point of getting an education is to get a better job so you can get a bigger home. Why not just cut out the angry liberal professors and just have the government buy people the big home with the fancy car. Food can be provided along with everything else. There is no need for free education. Just give away everything that education plans on buying for people.

They already do! The hardest workers get scholarships like my daughter did. I have paid next to nothing for her to get a 4-year degree.

Ding ding ding!!!!

We have a winner!!!

I dont understand it, why are you opposing it then?

it is going to be hard to stage a revolt in this country because the minute you overthrow the government the people's free stuff will evaporate and I really can't live without my government paid for gourmet coffee.

Why stop there? The point of getting an education is to get a better job so you can get a bigger home. Why not just cut out the angry liberal professors and just have the government buy people the big home with the fancy car. Food can be provided along with everything else. There is no need for free education. Just give away everything that education plans on buying for people.

I received my BS in the 70s. How did I, a black, Vietnam veteran do it? The GI Bill that I paid for with my blood.

Now, kids walk into the administration, sign a note or two and spend the next 4-5 years making the university rich (and their professors) most of whom have never held a job in their lives.

Then, these kids who majored in Art History, can't find meaningful employment so they return home where the get a part-time job at Burger King (providing they speak Spanish) and live in mom and dads basement.

But hey, wasn't it Nancy Pelosi who said that "part time jobs are great! It gives the person more hours to concentrate on the things they love, like photography or dance"

No wonder Bernie Sanders looks like a savior. Too bad he has zero chance of winning anything.

I received my BS in the 70s. How did I, a black, Vietnam veteran do it? The GI Bill that I paid for with my blood.

Now, kids walk into the administration, sign a note or two and spend the next 4-5 years making the university rich (and their professors) most of whom have never held a job in their lives.

Then, these kids who majored in Art History, can't find meaningful employment so they return home where the get a part-time job at Burger King (providing they speak Spanish) and live in mom and dads basement.

But hey, wasn't it Nancy Pelosi who said that "part time jobs are great! It gives the person more hours to concentrate on the things they love, like photography or dance"

No wonder Bernie Sanders looks like a savior. Too bad he has zero chance of winning anything.

I wouldnt be so sure about that, I mean the "winning" part...

It is a solution in search of a problem that does not exist!

Honestly, if I was a parent I wouldn't take my kid back even if they really couldn't find any employment. It is a hard thing to do but in my experience living off of any kind of welfare only causes people to abuse it. SOme people are ethical and really do want to get off of it but most of the time it doesn't help at all because human beings are lazy.

Count me in, I will take free anything...

Hold on, now giving it a second thought, not everything...

It is a solution in search of a problem that does not exist!

It actually is a big problem because you have a system in place which works that can be expanded to a lot more people in a much more efficient way, so we get much better output.

So you agree the free education based on hard working and success works, but don't want to institutionalize it, and why, because you dont like democrats?

New Topics

Forum List

Back