Bernie Madoff Dead at 82

Reportedly, Biden is lowering the flag to half mast today
This will be his first accomplishment as president.

Madoff didn’t run his business any differently than Trump. One became president and one went to jail.
I actually feel sorry for Bernie Madoff

The press isnt kind to this man. I hate the drive by press

He just robbed from the rich and greedy and lived a lavish lifestyle, dies in prison. George Floyd , stuck a pistol at a pregnant woman's belly gets released, does a felony again, dies of an overdose, then becomes a martyr....The world is upside down..

I used to work around the corner from him. He was in the lipstick building, I was in the Citicorp building

Madoff didn’t run his business any differently than Trump. One became president and one went to jail.
I actually feel sorry for Bernie Madoff

You jumped the shark on your troll...too obvious dude.

You are getting blocked now. Good luck. You held back for a bit.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how many years did he actually serve. I saw on the TV last night that his sentence was for 150 years.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also heard last night on the TV that his wrong doing led one of his kids to eventually hanging himself with a dog leash. Did anyone ever once tell the guy that he is not responsible for his father's actions?

The press isnt kind to this man. I hate the drive by press

Why give him any press at all?
That's their job. It's not their job to give me their opinion. That's not what legitimate journalists do

Forum List

Back