Bernie (I) is the way & the light

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
He is a jew just like the carpenter of yore. See that "I" after his name? Means he isn't bought-&-paid-for"

He is more like the carpenter of yore than some canadian cuban Randite. AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN!!!

You people keep putting your trust in/voting for the the "boom & bust" cycle model perpetuated by those on WALL ST who rarely get serious set-backs because they own the Establ pol (See- Cruz- who took $$$ from Goldmann ;) ). Why is that?

Yes, yes, we know. Just like Obama was your messiah last go round.

You kids are pathetic.

He is a jew just like the carpenter of yore. See that "I" after his name? Means he isn't bought-&-paid-for"

He is more like the carpenter of yore than some canadian cuban Randite. AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN!!!

You people keep putting your trust in/voting for the the "boom & bust" cycle model perpetuated by those on WALL ST who rarely get serious set-backs because they own the Establ pol (See- Cruz- who took $$$ from Goldmann ;) ). Why is that?

Bernie is a cool dude of the 1960's

1035x777-R1240_NAT_Sanders_J.jpg

"I think the media is giving Bernie a pass right now," said McCaskill. "I think everybody wants a fight and I think they are not really giving the same scrutiny to Bernie Sanders that they're giving certainly to Hillary Clinton and the other candidates."

"So she's going to win this, and as soon as I think they begin treating him like a serious candidate, instead of, 'Oh, my gosh, it's so great, we've got a fight in the Democratic Party,' I think it will become very clear," she went on. "Any other candidate that has the numbers that Hillary Clinton had right now would be, you know, talked about as absolutely untouchable, and all of a sudden, 'Oh, Bernie, Bernie, Bernie.' I think Bernie is too liberal to gather enough votes in this country to become president."

Claire McCaskill Thinks Bernie Sanders Is 'Too Liberal' And 'Extreme' To Be President

"I think the media is giving Bernie a pass right now," said McCaskill. "I think everybody wants a fight and I think they are not really giving the same scrutiny to Bernie Sanders that they're giving certainly to Hillary Clinton and the other candidates."

"So she's going to win this, and as soon as I think they begin treating him like a serious candidate, instead of, 'Oh, my gosh, it's so great, we've got a fight in the Democratic Party,' I think it will become very clear," she went on. "Any other candidate that has the numbers that Hillary Clinton had right now would be, you know, talked about as absolutely untouchable, and all of a sudden, 'Oh, Bernie, Bernie, Bernie.' I think Bernie is too liberal to gather enough votes in this country to become president."

Claire McCaskill Thinks Bernie Sanders Is 'Too Liberal' And 'Extreme' To Be President
If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning...... I'm feeling IT!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="Peter, Paul and Mary - If I Had a Hammer - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so what do YOU think?

so what do YOU think?

I think that Dims have done a fabulous job indoctrinating children into believing in big government through education and the media. Add to that the destruction of morality and religion and all they have to believe in is big government.

Now American is ripe for destruction. Enjoy.

so what do YOU think?

I think that Dims have done a fabulous job indoctrinating children into believing in big government through education and the media. Add to that the destruction of morality and religion and all they have to believe in is big government.

Thats what voting for the only Senator who isn't in the corrupt, two-party tent means? News to me.

so what do YOU think?

I'm just wondering which party is responsible for this. Talk about your BIG government:

so what do YOU think?

I'm just wondering which party is responsible for this. Talk about your BIG government:

Hit_The_Nail_On_The_Head.gif

yep. Being the world's policeman doesn't come cheap and most Repubs, whether they themselves served or not, never met a defense contractor they didn't want to shower w/ taxpayer $$$

no politician is "the way and the light"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Valerie, ever the corporate Dem- supporter. Sad :(

and therein lies one of the problems with Bernie's kids.... the arrogance that makes them think they're purists.

it's good to be pure.... but I'd kind of rather have someone who knows something about foreign policy.... or even had an economic policy that wasn't unattainable fantasy.

so good luck.

Forum List

Back