Bernard Lewis: Muslims to Take Over Europe

glockmail

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2006
The beautiful Yadkin Valley
Muslims "seem to be about to take over Europe,” which has "given up” efforts to maintain its culture, said world-renowned Middle Eastern and Islamic scholar Bernard Lewis.

"Europeans are losing their own loyalties and their own self-confidence," he said. "They have no respect for their own culture." Europeans had "surrendered" on every issue with regard to Islam in a mood of "self-abasement, political correctness and multi-culturalism.”
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/2/1/112636.shtml?s=al&promo_code=2CD1-1

With their relative breeding rates its only a matter of time before we have Eurarabia.

• Banned
I think we'll take ours back. Yaeh we got lots of liberals but we have more conservatives, most of whom own guns. We patriots have taken up arms against our owm countrymen before and we'd do it again.

Europe, on the other hand, is a lost cause. I'm hoping that Sharia Law will take efect in about 20 years, and that will wake up America to closely regulate Islam in our country.

I'm baffled at the liberal views of things and how they mental and verbally justify what they do? It is pretty damn clear we've got to make a stand and get our country back in our hands and control or our asses will be hand back to us.

• Banned
I'm baffled at the liberal views of things and how they mental and verbally justify what they do? It is pretty damn clear we've got to make a stand and get our country back in our hands and control or our asses will be hand back to us.
Its all written in the Koran what their strategy is, and the libs are either too dumb to recognize that or too wimpy to do anything about it.

Forum List

Back