Benjamin Crosswhite cut a "sweet deal" by Jerry Falwell

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Liberty University president Jerry Falwell Jr. has been caught helping push through another business deal that benefited a young, athletic man.

This time, it’s his personal trainer who benefited and the university that gained little to nothing out of the deal.

In 2011, Falwell and his wife started training with Benjamin Crosswhite, a Liberty graduate who was 23 at the time. Things were going great – Falwell claimed to have lost 75 pounds from working with Crosswhite.

Later that year, Falwell sent an email that has been uncovered by Reuters where he urged Liberty officials to cut a “sweet deal” for Crosswhite.

In light of the current revelations this is an interesting story. It does look like Mrs Falwell draped around the "athletic young man". You have to wonder what services Benjamin provided in return for his "sweet deal".

I would think that the authorities might take a look at this as a misuse of the college funds.

Liberty University president Jerry Falwell Jr. has been caught helping push through another business deal that benefited a young, athletic man.

This time, it’s his personal trainer who benefited and the university that gained little to nothing out of the deal.

In 2011, Falwell and his wife started training with Benjamin Crosswhite, a Liberty graduate who was 23 at the time. Things were going great – Falwell claimed to have lost 75 pounds from working with Crosswhite.

Later that year, Falwell sent an email that has been uncovered by Reuters where he urged Liberty officials to cut a “sweet deal” for Crosswhite.

In light of the current revelations this is an interesting story. It does look like Mrs Falwell draped around the "athletic young man". You have to wonder what services Benjamin provided in return for his "sweet deal".

I would think that the authorities might take a look at this as a misuse of the college funds.
You seem to be awfully bitter about something. Did an "athletic young man" turn you down, or something? Or do you resent that you never were? Put down the lemons and let these young men exploit their God-given gifts while they still can. I know I am.

It's a private university, troll moron.
"Urging" someone to do something is not illegal as far as anyone knows.

And if "draping" around means having an affair that's not illegal and your malicious
speculation doesn't make the accusation true one single bit!

You really hit the troll jackpot this time! Why are you such a relentless fool?

It's a private university, troll moron.
"Urging" someone to do something is not illegal as far as anyone knows.

And if "draping" around means having an affair that's not illegal and your malicious
speculation doesn't make the accusation true one single bit!

You really hit the troll jackpot this time! Why are you such a relentless fool?
If you are in the judging business you should set some sort of example to back up your words. Falwell makes a good living from all of this. The least he could do is not engage in pervy behaviour.

If you are in the judging business you should set some sort of example to back up your words. Falwell makes a good living from all of this. The least he could do is not engage in pervy behaviour.
Agreed. And BLM should not be setting fire to large swathes of Wisconsin and Minnesota. Now what?

Agreed. And BLM should not be setting fire to large swathes of Wisconsin and Minnesota. Now what?
Its actually right wing agitators doing that.
Here is a pic of the Falwells with another swinger.

1598369397030.png

Its actually right wing agitators doing that.
Sure it is :icon_rolleyes:
Stick to what you know...nothing.

Here is a pic of the Falwells with another swinger.
And I can dig up a photo of Barry Obama with Louis Farrakhan and Jeremiah Wright.
I guess that makes Obama a virulent anti Semite and racist.
You cant blame Jerrys judgement on this. I am sure that he has had to deal with many sinners.

Forum List

Back