Benghazi CIA Chief Sent Rescue Team "Without Equivocation"

upload_2018-9-14_21-9-59.png

Brazen Figure May Hold Key to Mysteries

Well those "liars" were there and you weren't.

Guess I know who I believe.
I believe the CIA Chief of Base, the CIA Deputy Chief and CIA Security Team Leader, who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

View attachment 215947

Because of the CIA's stellar reputation of course. You believe their account because you can't stand the thought of having to admit that Obambi and Bitchlary effed up.

Well those "liars" were there and you weren't.

Guess I know who I believe.
I believe the CIA Chief of Base, the CIA Deputy Chief and CIA Security Team Leader, who say Tiegen's claim that the Chief told him not to go the the diplomatic mission, is hogwash.

View attachment 215947

Because of the CIA's stellar reputation of course. You believe their account because you can't stand the thought of having to admit that Obambi and Bitchlary effed up.
There are numerous reasons I don't believe Tiegen's stand down order story, that don't rely on testimony from the CIA Chief of Base, Deputy Chief of Base or Security Team Leader.

First, the "exact words" Tig says the CIA Chief of Base used to inform him the rescue mission was cancelled, show it wasn't an order calling off the rescue mission. The Chief was telling Tig to shut up and wait until his commander had a plan for the rescue mission.

Second, Tig didn't disclose the stand order in previous testimony to Congress.

Third, Tig's reason for not disclosing the order in previous testimony is nonsense.

Tig's explanation of why he didn't disclose the stand down order in his previous testimony is that he, "didn't know why the stand down order was given." That makes no sense because, in his next breath, Tig tells Congress the Team Leader told him why he was told to stand down and Tig says he understood the reason for the stand down.

upload_2018-9-15_9-18-43.png

You cannot take an educated guess as to why he would want you to read it?

Here....

Use the context of the thread combined with the subject matter of your debate.

Now, are you able to connect the dots in regards to a reason why you would want to read it.

If you don't want to read and in fact don't read it and you hide behind that childish retort about "a reason" to read it, then you are incapable of objectivity.

Bravo though....

Bravo on your attempt to make it look like you are unbiased.

An memo by whom and about what? Thanks. Also, provide a link that doesn't require me to acquire an app to open it, if possible. Thanks.

Here....

Now, are you able to connect the dots in regards to a reason why you would want to read it.

If you don't want to read and in fact don't read it and you hide behind that childish retort about "a reason" to read it, then you are incapable of objectivity.

Bravo though....

I don't follow links unless the poster of the link tells me what to expect from the information the link will take me to. Thanks.

Here....

Bravo though....

I don't follow links unless the poster of the link tells me what to expect from the information the link will take me to. Thanks.

You're a coward, I understand. MANY (most) don't want to know the truth, children are like that.

Forum List

Back