Benghazi and why everything you thought you knew about it, is a lie:

Times, Dates, Places, who said what and when:

Enjoy...

tumblr_l5iagg1MF51qa4w2fo1_400.gif

• Banned
Yessir... all Benghazi is, is treason.

But how cool is it that obama doesn't have to worry about a dam' thing, given his recognition that his constituency is as loyal as it is STUPID!

Benghazi: where Obama was arming AQ and ISIS

... and Cherokees.

Didn't watch the video did ya?

Course not. Why bother? I figure if the OP had a point he could articulate it. He wants me to burn several minutes of my time (MY time, not his) watching YouTube because he can't think of what his point is? That ain't gonna happen.

So I cracked an inside joke for Frank. Shouldn't be a total loss.

... and Cherokees.

Course not. Why bother? I figure if the OP had a point he could articulate it. He wants me to burn several minutes of my time (MY time, not his) watching YouTube because he can't think of what his point is? That ain't gonna happen.

Why didn't you watch the video, are you afraid you would actually learn something about your dear leader you might not like. Verifiable facts were presented.

... and Cherokees.

Why didn't you watch the video, are you afraid you would actually learn something about your dear leader you might not like. Verifiable facts were presented.
The hearings aren't over. Goudy is waiting for E-mails and documents from the Administration. Goudy said Hillary has promised to testify and the Libs are running scared.

... and Cherokees.

The hearings aren't over. Goudy is waiting for E-mails and documents from the Administration. Goudy said Hillary has promised to testify and the Libs are running scared.

We already know they both lied their incompetent asses of trying to cover themselves. Any president who declines to attend security briefings 6 consecutive days prior to 9/11 shouldn't be in the office.

Yessir... all Benghazi is, is treason.

But how cool is it that obama doesn't have to worry about a dam' thing, given his recognition that his constituency is as loyal as it is STUPID!

I don't think treason means what you think it means.

But you certainly seem to believe it. So answer me this. If Obama committed 'treason' with Benghazi......what should his punishment be?

... and Cherokees.

Because as I said -- if somebody has a point they can type it out. I'm not chasing after videos because some clown can't be bothered to lift a finger except to post a YouTube link.

I don't have a "dear leader" in this country but I do have dear time, and if someone's going to get it they need just slightly better credentials than this clown has exhibited, nomsayin'?

... and Cherokees.

Odd, I've heard this exact narrative before. The question is when.....when, when, when.

Ah yes!

Just before each of the other 7 hearings.

... and Cherokees.

Odd, I've heard this exact narrative before. The question is when.....when, when, when.

Ah yes!

Just before each of the other 7 hearings.
Soon.When the WH quits shredding and burning evidence. And the 8th time is a charm.

New Topics

Forum List

Back