Bengazi Scandal?

The real scandal is the 93 that died at US embassies under Reagan and the 60 that died under Bush.

I take that back. The real scandal is why there was no investigations into why those presidents let that happen.

The real scandal is the 93 that died at US embassies under Reagan and the 60 that died under Bush.

I take that back. The real scandal is why there was no investigations into why those presidents let that happen.
. Keep it current, because we are still dealing with these people who are still wanting and seeking power, and if they are the wrong people for the dam job then we need to vett that. You see, this is just how you people try and deflect, spin, muddy the waters to try and push your bull crap, but hopefully people are way smarter than you think they are. This country has been beaten down so bad by you demons that it is just a shame.

. Keep it current, because we are still dealing with these people who are still wanting and seeking power, and if they are the wrong people for the dam job then we need to vett that. You see, this is just how you people try and deflect, spin, muddy the waters to try and push your bull crap, but hopefully people are way smarter than you think they are. This country has been beaten down so bad by you demons that it is just a shame.
Donald Trump Once Revoked Medical Care for a Sick Baby To Get Back at His Family

Yea, demons. I know where they come from.

There was huge investigation into what happened under Reagan....try to be more honest than a Clinton.....hilly hired AQ AS security for the Ambassador.....brilliant

Forum List

Back