Benelli M4 Shotgun ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone fired this ?
In the military room..I posted what Is best for home defense and vast majority picked shotgun over AR

thx

Again...............WTF ........we already had this discussion Mr. ATF..............the pump shotgun Remington 20 gauge with #4 Buckshot.....

Now go to the range and shoot one today.........now remember.....put your thumb in front of your eye to help you aim............and keep the butt of the gun loose in the shoulder........should work out well for you.

Again...............WTF ........we already had this discussion Mr. ATF..............the pump shotgun Remington 20 gauge with #4 Buckshot.....

Now go to the range and shoot one today.........now remember.....put your thumb in front of your eye to help you aim............and keep the butt of the gun loose in the shoulder........should work out well for you.
I disagree, semi-auto 20 gauge with #4 shot.
I could hold one in each hand. What do they hold? 6-7?
I never looked at any Benelli's. Mossberg, couple others..Remington.. yes.

Last edited:

Benelli is 12g

Benelli is 12g
Oh, is it now? The Benelli M4 may be, but this gun is not, and I would cut it.
Yeah, only around $1700
Yeah..I'll get me a coach gun, 1st

Last edited:

For him and not me.........based on his old thread..........I like the 12 gauge.........

My favorite ever fired isn't a shotgun......but a 50 Caliber Hawkens....I'd love to have that gun now.

Benelli is 12g
Lolol. Oh brother.

Has anyone fired this ?
In the military room..I posted what Is best for home defense and vast majority picked shotgun over AR

thx
For extreme short range I think the shotgun is best

and there are a lot of good ones to choose from

But none available in stock to buy right now, at reasonable price.
I know

everything is sold out

if you can find one the Mossberg 88 is a good choice at a reasonable price

but thats the catch

Americans are buying everything they can lay their hands on and there is not much to choose from

Forum List

Back