Benefits of Homosexuality

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Homosexuality increases the number of men protecting any one family unit, without creating additional rivalry over females.

A caveman family with two homosexual members will have three men protecting the offspring, thus greatly reducing the chances that the children will be eaten by animals, or killed by another tribe. As humans only have one child per year (versus, say, fish having hundreds), our survival strategy is to invest much time and resources into our few children.

Homosexuality, therefore, would be evolutionarily favored, as it maintains an optimum male protector:eek:ffspring ratio in the tribe.

---

Likewise, female homosexuality increases the bonding between mothers in a caveman society, keeping the group, and the children, united. Unlike males, females do not require sexual satisfaction to reproduce.

Watch a season of Meerkat Manor, and you will quickly learn that female infighting can lead to tribal disaster. Homosexual or bisexual human females would preserve the integrity of stone-age tribes, ensuring their collective offspring's survival.

---

Remember, any genetically-influenced traits that increase the survival rates of children will be naturally selected.

Ants have literally conquered the world, and yet only a very, very small fraction of their total population can biologically reproduce. Food for thought.

Last edited:
Homosexuality increases the number of men protecting any one family unit, without creating additional rivalry over females.

A caveman family with two homosexual members will have three men protecting the offspring, thus greatly reducing the chances that the children will be eaten by animals, or killed by another tribe. As humans only have one child per year (versus, say, fish having hundreds), our survival strategy is to invest much time and resources into our few children.

Homosexuality, therefore, would be evolutionarily favored, as it maintains an optimum male protector:eek:ffspring ratio in the tribe.

---

Likewise, female homosexuality increases the bonding between mothers in a caveman society, keeping the group, and the children, united. Unlike males, females do not require sexual satisfaction to reproduce.

Watch a season of Meerkat Manor, and you will quickly learn that female infighting can lead to tribal disaster. Homosexual or bisexual human females would preserve the integrity of stone-age tribes, ensuring their collective offspring's survival.

---

Remember, any genetically-influenced traits that increase the survival rates of children will be naturally selected.

Ants have literally conquered the world, and yet only a very, very small fraction of their total population can biologically reproduce. Food for thought.

Déjà vu

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...homosexuality-has-no-benefit.html#post2286857

Last edited by a moderator:

Not when we kick you the fuck out of the family unit, faggot :)
A caveman family with two homosexual members will have three men protecting the offspring,

Or two non-reproducing males who got chased out of the cave after they got caught with their boyfriends.
thus greatly reducing the chances that the children will be eaten by animals, or killed by another tribe

...reducing the number of children...
. As humans only have one child per year (versus, say, fish having hundreds), our survival strategy is to invest much time and resources into our few children.

Not all of us.

Mostly the women do that.

Spread the seed, fellas!

If you take good care of one kid ans three of my 12 bastard children survive, i win
---

Likewise, female homosexuality increases the bonding between mothers in a caveman society,

If the were really lesbians, they would most likely not be mothers ([ame="http://www.amazon.com/Natural-History-Rape-Biological-Coercion/dp/0262201259"]barring unwelcome copulation[/ame])

You faggots keep trying, but you can't explain away your deviancy

No wonder posters like RGS spew this shit- this is fun!

:lol: I can see this guy protecting the family unit:

adam_lambert_2632360.jpg

A caveman family with two homosexual members will have three men protecting the offspring,

Or two non-reproducing males who got chased out of the cave after they got caught with their boyfriends.

Not all of us.

Spread the seed, fellas!

If you take good care of one kid ans three of my 12 bastard children survive, i win
---

Likewise, female homosexuality increases the bonding between mothers in a caveman society,

If the were really lesbians, they would most likely not be mothers ([ame="http://www.amazon.com/Natural-History-Rape-Biological-Coercion/dp/0262201259"]barring unwelcome copulation[/ame])

You have got to be single. No woman would possibly want you.

---

---

Posts like these confirm that the devil is alive, homosexuality has absolutely no benefits except the pleasure that two fags get when they shag because they like it.

Not all of us.

Spread the seed, fellas!

---

You have got to be single. No woman would possibly want you.

100% correct. We took a vote and JB can no longer even get a hand job from a $10 street whore in Cleveland. There are some men even a whore won't touch.

Treasure your cheap "skin care lotion", JB, cuz with this kinda attitude you'll need it.

Posts like these confirm that the devil is alive, homosexuality has absolutely no benefits except the pleasure that two fags get when they shag because they like it.

I shag because I like it.

And when I want my wife to stop screwing our bank balance.

You have to keep them busy.

:lol: I can see this guy protecting the family unit:

adam_lambert_2632360.jpg

* An ability to sing is as valuable as the ability to fight if one is not presently repelling an attack.

* Even the swishy-iest bottom can fire a gun or flick a switchblade.

* Not all gay men are bottoms -- *DUH*. Who do you think they have sex with? There are also tops, and they are motherfuckers.

This is the former NFL star, Esera Tuaolo:

esera%20tuaolsso%20photo.jpg

Care to meet him in a dark alley?

Last edited:
100% correct. We took a vote and JB can no longer even get a hand job from a $10 street whore in Cleveland. There are some men even a whore won't touch.

Treasure your cheap "skin care lotion", JB, cuz with this kinda attitude you'll need it.
(Highlight his entire post before reading it)

* Not all gay men are bottoms -- *DUH*. Who do you think they have sex with? There are also tops, and they are motherfuckers.
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Benefits of homosexuality? The only thing that comes to mind is that you'll always have somebody to push in your stool.

Wow. I'm straight... and if I need another male that there isn't rivalry with I call my father or my brothers and we ain't gey.

We'll definitely kill anybody who molests one of our younger children.

Also let me explain that slaves get raped, primarily homosexuality.

Most child molestation is homosexual.

I've also seen this guy post on the Ann Arbor incident forum.

While I agree with this homosexual that what they did was segregation and segregation is always racist and racially based.

He didn't have to be rude. He's very rude. For a discussion about child protection by homosexuals you were all very obscene.

Now I'm going to be rude. Obviously there is a relationship between insecurity and homosexuality and homophobia. Bigotry, racism, slavery, rape, and homosexuality.

All these are negative words. Though it is significantly lower in the females (homosexual child molestation and rape) they do it.

All rapists have insecure homosexual feelings.

Therefore there is a link between homosexuality and rape.

I would say it unlikely that a homosexual male would be an advantage.

Also, morons, children protect each other from predators.

Most children would tell if a friend was being molested or harmed.

No homosexuality offers nothing but disadvantages to the race.

I'm so glad homosexual men are often infertile and small and cannot reproduce, though some have.

You probably are one of the proponents of this idea of a dozen Adam's and one Eve being shared.

You most likely think she was unable to please all of them.

There was obviously a male and female not multiple males the produced the race from a previous now gone species.

Our genes point to one common male and one common female ancestor.

Or are you saying when whatever creature gave birth to Adam and Eve had 12 children?

This is ridiculous the easiest explanation is one progenitor male and one progenitor female.

Here comes the flames.

Go ahead with your insults I have more than proved my point.

I'm going to read them and laugh at your hypocricy.

Homosexual child protectors.

YOU MEAN HOMOSEXUAL CHILD PREDATORS.

Wow. I'm straight... and if I need another male that there isn't rivalry with I call my father or my brothers and we ain't gey.

Also let me explain that slaves get raped, primarily homosexuality.

I've also seen this guy post on the Ann Arbor incident forum.

While I agree with this homosexual that what they did was segregation and segregation is always racist and racially based.

He didn't have to be rude. He's very rude. For a discussion about child protection by homosexuals you were all very obscene.

Now I'm going to be rude. Obviously there is a relationship between insecurity and homosexuality and homophobia. Bigotry, racism, slavery, rape, and homosexuality.

All these are negative words. Though it is significantly lower in the females (homosexual child molestation and rape) they do it.

I would say it unlikely that a homosexual male would be an advantage.

No homosexuality offers nothing but disadvantages to the race.

I'm so glad homosexual men are often infertile and small and cannot reproduce, though some have.

You probably are one of the proponents of this idea of a dozen Adam's and one Eve being shared.

You most likely think she was unable to please all of them.

There was obviously a male and female not multiple males the produced the race from a previous now gone species.

Our genes point to one common male and one common female ancestor.

Or are you saying when whatever creature gave birth to Adam and Eve had 12 children?

This is ridiculous the easiest explanation is one progenitor male and one progenitor female.

Here comes the flames.

Go ahead with your insults I have more than proved my point.

I'm going to read them and laugh at your hypocricy.

That has to be one of the most ridiculous rants I have ever read.

kayn, normally I'd take anyone who engaged in hate speech towards GLBT folks out behind the verbal woodshed and beat them senseless, BUT....

I assume from what you've written that you are the mother of young children. I can see you have many false beliefs about pedophilia and thus, I shall endevaor to explain for the sake of your kidlet's safety. If you cannot recognize risk, you cannot do as good a job of protecting your children as I am certain you wish.

First, pedophilia is the sexual desire, in an adult, for sexual gratification by use of a child with no outward signs of sexual maturity. (Adult sexual desire for adolescents is called pedastry, and has a somewhat different pathology.)

Some pedophilies, probably most, engage in sexual relations with other adults. 99% of these relationships are heterosexual in nature. There is almost no gender preference in a pedophile as to the child victim -- at ages birth to say, 10 years, the secondary sex characteristics in humans are far less pronounced than they will be in adulthood. While some pedophiles have preferences, it is as likely to be for a certain hair color as it is for a certain gender. Opportunity can also shape the choice of victim; if all a pedophile has access to are little girls, she may settle for them even though she'd rather have little boys.

The stranger-abduction pedophile is actually rare. Of 100 victims of pedophelia, only about 1 or 2 will have been attacked by a complete stranger. The vast majority of the adults likely to harm your kidlets are adults you see every day or every week: teachers, coaches, neighbors with same age kidlets, etc. People outside your family whom you entrust your kidlet to, believing in error that they are safe.

Child victims of sexual abuse have almost no language or social skills to report the abuse to anyone, and certainly do not tell other children. The single most important thing you can teach a child about sex abuse is not that they should repel attacks....it is that NO MATTER WHO IS ACCUSED, you will act to protect them and you will make it stop. (Prosecution of the abuser is a complex concept, too hard for most little kids, and anyway, that's a decision that has to be made after the potential harm to the child is assessed.)

Not all pedophiles are men. Women do this as well. The biggest difference between men and women pedophiles is that women will almost always molest a child they know, someone in their close sphere of influence. Men are more aggressive and will actually hunt, turning themselves into elaborately-disguised coaches etc. with credible back stories to molest a few dozen children in a neighborhood before it gets too hot and they move on. Women predators tend to re-offend with the same victim for longer periods than men, often over the course of years.

People who think withholding their kidlets from interaction with normal GLBT adults makes them safe from pedophilia are not connecting with the reality of this terrible threat.

If you still have questions or are unable to find yourself agreeing with me, we can start a new thread to discuss this further. I wouldn't want to hijack this one since so many are enjoying themselves hating on GLBT folks.

Last edited:

---

---

:wtf:

Forum List

Back