Ben Carson said homosexuality is a choice

Obama has previously rejected the notion that being gay is a choice. In 2010 town-hall style event, he told students, “I don’t think it’s a choice. I think people are born with a certain make-up.”

- See more at: White House responds to Obama lifestyle choice remarks

Both are welcome to their opinion but really, who cares what Ben Carson thinks about anything?

I don't care who says it, myself, but I do suggest that all who say it's a choice try it out for a while to see how that works out for them.

If it's just a choice, it should be pretty easy for them, right?

Sexual orientation may not literally exist, my personal hypothesis is it doesn't. We're just sexual animals, not gay or straight ones. We'll seek sex with whomever we're attracted to, but that attraction is fluid and variable, not fixed.

Who we actually have sex with is always a choice. We choose to, or we don't.

Who we may come to be attracted to though is trickier than the actual action of having sex. What attracts us is often hard to define. But just as a "straight" person can get drunk and have same-sex sex, a person typically only into same-sex sex can also get drunk and have opposite-sex sex.

I think the whole "it's not a choice" movement is seeking to deflect personal responsibility for personal choices and actions. "It's not my fault I'm gay." True, but who you have sex with is entirely on you being a choice. And while who you have sex with is never wrong (assuming a few things liek legally able to consent and being sober like) claiming we need an excuse for loving who we love is ridiculous.

I enjoy sex with everyone and anyone, male or female doesn't matter. But I'll be darned if I need an excuse to justify it. If you don't like it, fuck you. Not wanting sex with you anyway.

I don't care who says it, myself, but I do suggest that all who say it's a choice try it out for a while to see how that works out for them.

Ask people when they decided to be hetero ...

I thought this Ben Carson dweeb was a man of science. Obviously, I was wrong.

He's an opportunistic sociopath.

'Men of science' not content with the destructive power of an atomic bomb invented the hydrogen bomb. Being a man of science doesn't make you any better than one who isn't.

Hetero is normal homo is not.

Obama has previously rejected the notion that being gay is a choice. In 2010 town-hall style event, he told students, “I don’t think it’s a choice. I think people are born with a certain make-up.”

Both are welcome to their opinion but really, who cares what Ben Carson thinks about anything?

Yo, we do, we do, he is Black? That is what motivated you Radicals on the Left with Obama!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Hetero is normal homo is not.[/QUOTE

Gay is a choice, period.

Can't it be both?

I imagine most are born queer, some can't get a woman and turn queer out of desperation?

People say it is "not normal".

It is not the norm, but, it consistently shows up.

I think there is a lot to the "born queer" thing, but suppose some could just decide to go that way.

I know I was born straight.

White House responds to Obama lifestyle choice remarks

I don't agree with him, but if you look at my link, and then take into account liberals are attacking Carson for his comment, Obama said the same thing just a month or so ago, but the media chose to ignore that he said it.

If Obama said that he's wrong.

Isn't ben carson a doctor? And shouldn't doctors know about the gestation process of human beings?

For all of those who don't know that process there's a hormone wash that goes over the fetus and it's brain twice in the gestation process. If the wrong hormone is washed or there's not enough hormone or not any at all, I believe that's how a person is born homosexual.

I know that the brains of gay men are exactly the same as women's brains so that's just another indication of the results of the hormone wash going wrong in some way.

I'm sure conservatives will say I'm full of garbage but they do that all the time so it's nothing new.

I'm still trying to figure out why republicans are always worried about other people's lifestyles. Not just worried, but obsessed about it.

I don't agree with him, but if you look at my link, and then take into account liberals are attacking Carson for his comment, Obama said the same thing just a month or so ago, but the media chose to ignore that he said it.

Yo, he is a Brain Surgeon! Now you tell me Obama knows what the hell hes talking about?

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Isn't ben carson a doctor? And shouldn't doctors know about the gestation process of human beings?

For all of those who don't know that process there's a hormone wash that goes over the fetus and it's brain twice in the gestation process. If the wrong hormone is washed or there's not enough hormone or not any at all, I believe that's how a person is born homosexual.

I know that the brains of gay men are exactly the same as women's brains so that's just another indication of the results of the hormone wash going wrong in some way.

I'm sure conservatives will say I'm full of garbage but they do that all the time so it's nothing new.

I was born so straight I am sure my brain must have go through an extra cycle.

The test to me is this, if you see a picture of two fags holding hands or kissing, and you instantly sorta throw up, you were born straight.

images (6).jpg

Yo, stay where you are faggot!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

I was born so straight I am sure my brain must have go through an extra cycle.

The test to me is this, if you see a picture of two fags holding hands or kissing, and you instantly sorta throw up, you were born straight.

Yo, you mean normal? Not abnormal!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Well, if it's a lifestyle choice, then someone participating in a choice of lifestyle does not deserve equal rights or special consideration. For example, habitual smokers and alcoholics are prohibited from pursuing their lifestyles in public.

Forum List

Back