Ben Carson is "not a fan" of his 'Saturday Night Live' Impersonation

tundraman69

Rookie
Jan 28, 2016
Ben Carson is not a fan of his ‘Saturday Night Live’ impersonation

Hell, I wouldn't be either. They make the guy look stupid when he's incredibly smart. SNL has always been a liberal show.

Ben Carson SNL.png

Hell, I wouldn't be either. They make the guy look stupid when he's incredibly smart. SNL has always been a liberal show.

View attachment 61517
SNL is only on the air because they're on NBC, and they continue to tell jokes at the GOP's expense. They aren't funny anymore, and people only watch them when they have a political guest on like Trump or Hillary. The Hillary show was nothing but ass-kissing skits and the Trump show made fun of him. Made fun of his hair, made fun of his Tweets, made fun of the way he danced. It wasn't clever by any stretch. The cold-start last week with Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin was nothing but mean spirited criticism. More people watched it on youtube than watched it live.

View attachment 61517
SNL is only on the air because they're on NBC, and they continue to tell jokes at the GOP's expense. They aren't funny anymore, and people only watch them when they have a political guest on like Trump or Hillary. The Hillary show was nothing but ass-kissing skits and the Trump show made fun of him. Made fun of his hair, made fun of his Tweets, made fun of the way he danced. It wasn't clever by any stretch. The cold-start last week with Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin was nothing but mean spirited criticism. More people watched it on youtube than watched it live.

You seem upset.

I like the show. Been watching for like 30 years. It's just they should make fun of ALL politicians equally. Yes, some are more easily made fun of then others but, c'mon, dirty pool man, dirty pool. :)

Victoria Jackson. My Lord what has happened to her. It's like she's a liberal trying to make conservatives look stupid but I just don't think it's an act ot she's smart enough to be a troll.

I find some of these characters on Sat. Night Live Hysterical ..
They have been doing this to everyone, anyone since the show began in the 1970s
You know you made it if they make fun of you.

View attachment 61517
Awwwwww....:itsok:

View attachment 61517
Awwwwww....:itsok:
Bush 41 got a kick out of Dana Carvey.

Forum List

Back