Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

I stopped buying Ben & Fairies long ago.

Jackass left loons
Corporate America's support for social justice, voting rights, environmental responsibility, respect for science, etc. is increasingly making some malcontents very, very grumpy.

Turtle McConnell's whining that it should just pay the GOP to do its bidding and keep its mouth shut was doomed to fizzle.

The driving force of capitalism is profit, and private enterprise makes corporate decisions that their analysis shows their targeted consumers and employees support.

Are some folks going to be pissy about it? Inevitably.

Do those folks have the right to boycott Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA, Merck, Chase, Home Depot, BlackRock, Porsche, UPS, Microsoft, Cisco, Citigroup, Facebook, American Express, Viacom, Apple and others who have advocated for progressive causes so far this year?

Of course. If their vehemence drives them to eschew ice cream, they are clearly very serious.

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
Yeah, I hear they're really suffering financially from the loss of your 39cent business.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I stopped buying Ben & Fairies long ago.

Jackass left loons
Corporate America's support for social justice, voting rights, environmental responsibility, respect for science, etc. is increasingly making some malcontents very, very grumpy.

Turtle McConnell's whining that it should just pay the GOP to do its bidding and keep its mouth shut was doomed to fizzle.

The driving force of capitalism is profit, and private enterprise makes corporate decisions that their analysis shows their targeted consumers and employees support.

Are some folks going to be pissy about it? Inevitably.

Do those folks have the right to boycott Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA, Merck, Chase, Home Depot, BlackRock, Porsche, UPS, Microsoft, Cisco, Citigroup, Facebook, American Express, Viacom, Apple and others who have advocated for progressive causes so far this year?

Of course. If their vehemence drives them to eschew ice cream, they are clearly very serious.

You're an annoying left loon

I want to see Ben & Jerry be the first two rich whities to move to the first neighborhood/city/state that "dismantles" police.

It is a shame that the company is a despicable Left Wing organization that is to be boycotted by Americans.

Maybe their marketing strategy is get the Negroes, Moon Bats and Communists to buy their over priced ice cream.

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Sure, but not a smart business move. I'm always looking to grow my business, and sell to the biggest customer base as possible.
Apparently these guys are satisfied with narrowing their base.
How? All the conservatives here have already proclaimed they don't buy it anyway.

It's long been known that Ben and Jerry are leftist loons, so I'm certain they've already lost some potential customers in the past. This just reinforces why.
I still watch mike rowe, you can still eat ben and jerry's.

It's ok.

I don't put that crap in my body. I plan on living to 110.
That's different from not eating it because you disagree with their politics.
No it isn't, you're a hoot!
Are ya stupid? It's a completely different reason.
Never ate their ice cream and never will.
Lol, you made a dumb-ass comment and now you're deflecting.
I'm not deflecting anything.

You're being so mean - and after I just expressed my support for capitalism and affirmed your right to boycott Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA, Merck, Chase, Home Depot, BlackRock, Porsche, UPS, Microsoft, Cisco, Citigroup, Facebook, American Express, Viacom, Apple and others who have advocated for progressive causes so far this year.

Don't expect Mexico to pay for your wailing wall anytime soon, and hang onto your 'ObamaCare' that was not replaced with the mythical "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!" at "less cost!"

Yes, besides the corporate sector expressing social awareness, the GOP's loss of House, Senate, and Executive during the single, benighted term of Trump, the disgusting behavior of Trump's goons attacking Congress, the scandal concerning the self-confessed "Trumpiest Congressman", the dire fiscal and legal plight of "Fancy Pants" LaP and his shooty boys, and the fate of the late, lamented Sheldon Adelson are among the reversals you must endure.

On the positive side of the ledger, the President is not taking windows away from suburbanites as Trump insisted he would do.

You're being so mean - and after I just expressed my support for capitalism and affirmed your right to boycott Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, Major League Baseball, the NFL, NBA, Merck, Chase, Home Depot, BlackRock, Porsche, UPS, Microsoft, Cisco, Citigroup, Facebook, American Express, Viacom, Apple and others who have advocated for progressive causes so far this year.

Don't expect Mexico to pay for your wailing wall anytime soon, and hang onto your 'ObamaCare' that was not replaced with the mythical "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!" at "less cost!"

Yes, besides the corporate sector expressing social awareness, the GOP's loss of House, Senate, and Executive during the single, benighted term of Trump, the disgusting behavior of Trump's goons attacking Congress, the scandal concerning the self-confessed "Trumpiest Congressman", the dire fiscal and legal plight of "Fancy Pants" LaP and his shooty boys, and the fate of the late, lamented Sheldon Adelson are among the reversals you must endure.

On the positive side of the ledger, the President is not taking windows away from suburbanites as Trump insisted he would do.

Your TDS flares up everytime you comment

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

I saw no indication that the OP said they didn't have the right to express their views.

But I noticed your actual name is not on this bard...you have an alias. Smart.

Why?

Because you know it is not good for your reputation, be it business or personal, to express your views with your name attached to it.

That's why.

And thats why, when you serve all ideologies, you dont attach partisan views to your name.

Its plain old stupid....and bad business.

TRUMP.....TRUMP....TRUMP!

Get a grip man.

Thanks, I just put favorite flavor on my shopping list! :eek2yum:

Ben-Jerrys-Cherry-Garcia-Ice-Cream.jpg

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Goya, My Pillow and the NRA can certainly express theirs.
and what happened?

Haha! From the lily-white state of Vermont, the Whitest place in America. Why don't they move their operations to St. Louis or Oakland? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Wrong - That title goes to West Virginia.
Again, seeing as Vermont is in the top three of whitest, you missed the point being made.

You need to pay attention. You are looking quite silly.

Forum List

Back