Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

4:00 PM · Apr 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
What? They aren't allowed to express their viewpoint?

Not when it gets people killed. If you want mass minority funerals, defund the police.

A shit for brains bed wetter said:
Something Stupid
Not when it gets people killed. If you want mass minority funerals, defund the police.

The objective of the left is to create chaos, they do want to kill off the decedents of their slaves. Look at everything the democrook party has ever done and you will notice that in every case, black people suffer as a result. Once the bottom falls out, and the cops finally simply leave, blacks are going to kill each other to a degree that will make the Rwandan genocide look like a basket ball game.

Something Stupid

The objective of the left is to create chaos, they do want to kill off the decedents of their slaves. Look at everything the democrook party has ever done and you will notice that in every case, black people suffer as a result. Once the bottom falls out, and the cops finally simply leave, blacks are going to kill each other to a degree that will make the Rwandan genocide look like a basket ball game.

Yep, the commies make sure they can kill each other in unimaginable numbers in their ghetto cities and killing even more in the commie abortion mills.

Not that this is a surprise from these leftist mother fuckers, but apparently they don't even want to try and hide their hate of cops.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice

Retweets

Quote Tweets

(1) Ben & Jerry's on Twitter: "The murder of #DaunteWright is rooted in white supremacy and results from the intentional criminalization of Black and Brown communities. This system can’t be reformed. It must be dismantled and a real system of public safety rebuilt from the ground up. #DefundThePolice" / Twitter
Duante Wright was a criminsl with a warrant for his arrest

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Sure, but not a smart business move. I'm always looking to grow my business, and sell to the biggest customer base as possible.
Apparently these guys are satisfied with narrowing their base.
How? All the conservatives here have already proclaimed they don't buy it anyway.

It's long been known that Ben and Jerry are leftist loons, so I'm certain they've already lost some potential customers in the past. This just reinforces why.
I still watch mike rowe, you can still eat ben and jerry's.

It's ok.

I don't put that crap in my body. I plan on living to 110.
That's different from not eating it because you disagree with their politics.
No it isn't, you're a hoot!
Are ya stupid? It's a completely different reason.
Never ate their ice cream and never will.

Wealthy liberal loons like the Ben&Jerry's bozo's have no problem with defunding the police because they live in gated communities with private armed security patrolling the neighborhood. While the rest of us poor saps would be at the mercy of violent criminals roaming the streets. ... :cool:
We typically do not have armed guards but most of the residents are armed most have dogs which believe it or not are a better deterrent than the guns according to many safety studies.

Something Stupid

Yep, the commies make sure they can kill each other in unimaginable numbers in their ghetto cities and killing even more in the commie abortion mills.

Lol, I know yall are slow but communism is basically dead. North Korea is the only communist state left and your buddy Trump is the only person in the western world to patronize them. Not even chiba is full on commie any more. Hillarious

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Huh, the inventors of cancel culture back at it again. Hillarious

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Do they have a chocolate and cherries ice cream to represent the bleedin blacks who died of their own stupidity?

Maybe add some dark chocolate chunks to represent the pavement these stupid POS eat when they fight police

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Never had my bidness....Overrated and overpriced.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Wait, are you saying they shouldn't be engaging in free speech? And your justification now that it might endanger some people?

Where do you stand on tRumps anti mask crap and the whole antivaxer thing, especially the daily conspiracy theories posted here and spread by RWNJ "media"?

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Sure, but not a smart business move. I'm always looking to grow my business, and sell to the biggest customer base as possible.
How? All the conservatives here have already proclaimed they don't buy it anyway.

It's long been known that Ben and Jerry are leftist loons, so I'm certain they've already lost some potential customers in the past. This just reinforces why.

It's ok.

Its very good. Their "Chocolate Fudge Brownie" is about the best thing man ever invented. I wont be eating any more of their products now though. Fuck Ben and Jerry's.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Duante Wright was a criminsl with a warrant for his arrest
And? What does that have to do with the topic?

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's ok.

Its very good. Their "Chocolate Fudge Brownie" is about the best thing man ever invented. I wont be eating any more of their products now though. Fuck Ben and Jerry's.
I wouldn't eat it for the very reason they are two nut jobs and the other fact, that liberalism needs to be destroyed.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's ok.

Lol, you made a dumb-ass comment and now you're deflecting.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Ben & Jerry's
@benandjerrys

Retweets

Quote Tweets

It's ok.

More for me.

Forum List

Back