Ben and Jerry's wants to lose your business

Fuck Ben and Fuck Jerry.

The truth is that Great Value make a much better product at a popular price. 48 oz of premium ice cream for $1.97.

And without the political aftertaste.

I agree. B&J sold out a long time ago to massive Anglo-Dutch corporation Unilever. The founders just hide out in all-white Vermont and whine about how unfair life is for the black people they enthusiastically keep out of their state.
Free country. But they lost my business

B n J Quake in Boots at that thought! :laughing0301:
It's not about quaking but if many follow my lead profits will suffer. If not then I don't eat as much ice cream, which is bad for you or I give more business to local shops. Win/win. Are you going to put me back on ignore now?

No, what else u got? :rolleyes:

I agree. B&J sold out a long time ago to massive Anglo-Dutch corporation Unilever. The founders just hide out in all-white Vermont and whine about how unfair life is for the black people they enthusiastically keep out of their state.

It's not about quaking but if many follow my lead profits will suffer. If not then I don't eat as much ice cream, which is bad for you or I give more business to local shops. Win/win. Are you going to put me back on ignore now?

Thanks, I'll add to your post as time allows. Got visitors right now on Oregon Coast.

I'm due for another trip to Boston soon. Most always stay at Marriott Copley Square - Easy walk to Fenway

BTW - I'm going to do something similar to your Moron Wall of Fame. Can't beat this one for starters ;)

"All young blacks are guilty of something" -San Souci

There is too many premium ice creams on the market to buy over priced crap made by Left Wing assholes.

Thanks, I'll add to your post as time allows. Got visitors right now on Oregon Coast.

I'm due for another trip to Boston soon. Most always stay at Marriott Copley Square - Easy walk to Fenway

BTW - I'm going to do something similar to your Moron Wall of Fame. Can't beat this one for starters ;)

Your fellow leftist JoeB131 just said “why do Jews have big noses? Cause the air is free”. Replace “Jew” with “black” of course that would not be acceptable but mocking Jews is. Therein lies the hypocrisy of the left.

Your fellow leftist JoeB131 just said “why do Jews have big noses? Cause the air is free”. Replace “Jew” with “black” of course that would not be acceptable but mocking Jews is. Therein lies the hypocrisy of the left.

Well, I don't approve of JoeB's comment any more than I do San Souci's.

Will you put him on your wall of shame? Only fair.

Probably not - My wall will be based on cumulative idiocy.

So that comment doesn't do it. Hypocrisy of the left. If you search him and Jews you will see numerous antisemitic remarks,

So that comment doesn't do it. Hypocrisy of the left. If you search him and Jews you will see numerous antisemitic remarks,

I will do that - Definitely

I pretty much agree with Joe here:

IMHO, Bibi is a murderous twit who has indiscriminately killed tens of thousands of Arab innocents. Saying that is not antisemitic. It's just a fact as opposed to an anti-Jewish sentiment. And for what - retaliation for a few blind Hezbollah bottle rockets which have created more potholes than people killed? That ain't playin' fair my friend.

Gaza%20destruction%20topshot%20%28AFP%29.jpg

Forum List

Back