Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Glad God will be my judge and not you people. Y'all want to crucify this guy for one slip-up. The teacher did what the dad should have done years ago.
"Spare the rod, spoil the child" doesn't mean knock a kids head into a concrete wall. Come the fuck on. How can you honestly defend a child being abused like this?

"Spare the rod, spoil the child" doesn't mean knock a kids head into a concrete wall. Come the fuck on. How can you honestly defend a child being abused like this?
OMG. The guy lost his cool one time after his daughter being threatened with rape by this punk after an otherwise sterling career, didn't hurt the kid, and you people want him to serve time. That's nuts.

OMG. The guy lost his cool one time after his daughter being threatened with rape by this punk after an otherwise sterling career, didn't hurt the kid, and you people want him to serve time. That's nuts.
If that last part you said was true then expel the kid from school you don't need to compound the problem

The kid sustained injuries. How is that not abuse?
No, he didn't. A little slap. It was nothing. The kid only 'collapsed' when he saw another teaching coming. That was all for show, to get the reaction from the leftwing dimwits he got.

No, he didn't. A little slap. It was nothing. The kid only 'collapsed' when he saw another teaching coming. That was all for show, to get the reaction from the leftwing dimwits he got.
Why are you ignoring the report of responders at the scene? He got hit, his head hit the concrete. He had visible injuries. Isn't lying contrary to your religion?

Why are you ignoring the report of responders at the scene? He got hit, his head hit the concrete. He had visible injuries. Isn't lying contrary to your religion?
Isn't it contrary to yours? Oh that's right. You don't practice yours.
The kid wasn't hurt.

The kid was hurt. And all you are is a hateful human being.
Yours is the same leftwing mindset that got 17 students killed at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas. Nikolas Cruz had been a repeat offender. Nothing happened to him because of leftwing policies coddling thugs.

I notice the judge praised Hosinski after the hearing was over. This is an extremely beautiful thing. The town remained behind him always. I think Indiana is becoming my new favorite state, especially with it's strong anti-abortion laws.

That's a lie.

If that last part you said was true then expel the kid from school you don't need to compound the problem

It's not, he made it up.

The kid wasn't abused. It's ridiculous to say he was.

That's a lie.

That's a lie. The "kid" had a concussion!

He's a disciple of Goebbels: he hopes that if he regurgitates a lie enough, it will be accepted as fact.

Isn't it contrary to yours? Oh that's right. You don't practice yours.
The kid wasn't hurt.

Lie.

Mike Hosinski of Jimtown High School in Elkhart, Indiana voluntarily resigned after surveillance footage shows him slapping a student in the hallway. causing the student to bang his head on the wall. I believe the student ended up fine. Holsinski was a beloved 40-year veteran social studies teacher who was slated to retire in June. The school board accepted his resignation, barred him from school property, and allowed him to retain his retirement pension. Instinctively, I side with the teacher, but if it ended here, I would be satisfied with the outcome.

But it won't end here, because there is a backstory.

Holsinski is an outspoken conservative who has been in trouble with Northern Indiana Atheists, a hate group, who filed a formal complaint with the Freedom from Religion Foundation in 2019 after receiving complaints from a parent. According to an NIA document posted on the organization’s website, “Hosinski has a history of state/church violations at Jimtown High School that has ranged from his teaching topics to his classroom decor.” Signs and bumper stickers hanging on the classroom walls feature a range of content from religious to anti-liberal propaganda.

In photos obtained by NIA, some of the posters and stickers found in the classroom said things like “Proud to be a conservative,” “Choose life, your mom did” and “Liberalism is a mental disorder.”
“Hosinski told the class Hillary and Obama are criminals, President Donald Trump is great, and Democrats are liars. He told them abortion should be illegal,” the statement complaint alleged. “My student says ‘he told the class Bill Clinton’s friend takes little girls to a sex island and anyone who finds out is killed. Korea has nukes, something about Muslims taking over, and something about gay people getting married.’” The Elkhart Country Schools system removed these posters and items from his Hosinski's classroom.

And now the hateful NIA has posted the video on youtube. When you view NIA's website, you see they embrace the entire Marxist spectrum of causes, BLM, Antifa, LGBT. I don't have any doubt their funding comes from The Soros Organization.

This episode just happened, but I can assure you this won't be the end. See, Mr. Hosinger had the temerity to openly piss on the Marxist agenda, and to ridicule their icons. For 40 years he was untouchable. So the Marxist left will do everything in its power to make an example of him. For starters, they will demand his pension be revoked. Then they will sue the Elkhart School Board, then they will prompt/pay the boy's parents to file a criminal and civil suit against Hosinski and the district. They will try to imprison Hosinger, and basically ruin him and his family. Because this is what Marxists do. You see what they're doing to President Trump with frivolous suit after frivolous suit. The left is going to make sure nobody EVER crosses them like that again, whether it be as a presidential candidate or a public school teacher.

I sympathize with Hosinger, because he's that rare teacher that who is trying to teach kids the truth. It's such a shame that after 40 years of dealing with leftists from above and juvenile delinquents from below, his sterling career has to end like this. Reports say this particular student had threatened to rape Hosinger's daughter. Trashy stuff like that. He no doubt mouthed off to Hosinger in the hall, and Hosinger lost his cool for a split second and slapped him. It shouldn't negate his great career, but we know it will. 50 years ago, that sort of thing wasn't uncommon. Today, it will land you in prison. If the kid were black, this would be front page news. It might even go ahead of Ukraine.

Note: I delayed my Lenten hiatus because I thought this story needed to be addressed.

You wouldn't know a Marxist if he bit you on the butt.

Forum List

Back