What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

OP
M

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's not an excuse for a grown man and teacher of 40 years to hit a small kid and you know it
Glad God will be my judge and not you people. Y'all want to crucify this guy for one slip-up. The teacher did what the dad should have done years ago.

Rainbow_Randolph

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Glad God will be my judge and not you people. Y'all want to crucify this guy for one slip-up. The teacher did what the dad should have done years ago.
"Spare the rod, spoil the child" doesn't mean knock a kids head into a concrete wall. Come the fuck on. How can you honestly defend a child being abused like this?

OP
M

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Spare the rod, spoil the child" doesn't mean knock a kids head into a concrete wall. Come the fuck on. How can you honestly defend a child being abused like this?
OMG. The guy lost his cool one time after his daughter being threatened with rape by this punk after an otherwise sterling career, didn't hurt the kid, and you people want him to serve time. That's nuts.

Rainbow_Randolph

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OMG. The guy lost his cool one time after his daughter being threatened with rape by this punk after an otherwise sterling career, didn't hurt the kid, and you people want him to serve time. That's nuts.
If that last part you said was true then expel the kid from school you don't need to compound the problem

OP
M

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The kid sustained injuries. How is that not abuse?
No, he didn't. A little slap. It was nothing. The kid only 'collapsed' when he saw another teaching coming. That was all for show, to get the reaction from the leftwing dimwits he got.

AsherN

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, he didn't. A little slap. It was nothing. The kid only 'collapsed' when he saw another teaching coming. That was all for show, to get the reaction from the leftwing dimwits he got.
Why are you ignoring the report of responders at the scene? He got hit, his head hit the concrete. He had visible injuries. Isn't lying contrary to your religion?

OP
M

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why are you ignoring the report of responders at the scene? He got hit, his head hit the concrete. He had visible injuries. Isn't lying contrary to your religion?
Isn't it contrary to yours? Oh that's right. You don't practice yours.
The kid wasn't hurt.

OP
M

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The kid was hurt. And all you are is a hateful human being.
Yours is the same leftwing mindset that got 17 students killed at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas. Nikolas Cruz had been a repeat offender. Nothing happened to him because of leftwing policies coddling thugs.

OP
M

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I notice the judge praised Hosinski after the hearing was over. This is an extremely beautiful thing. The town remained behind him always. I think Indiana is becoming my new favorite state, especially with it's strong anti-abortion laws.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List