Belief verses fact.

all beings have their own perspective gods ...

View attachment 558153

polytheism remains the only viable option for understanding the true metaphysical universe - "the guardians of the galaxies". microcosm - the planet Earth.

moses - is an egomaniac. liberation theology for all.

You should try reading some.literature about physics, science, evolution and the big bang.

There is no God of can't form and never had been. There will be no return of him.
There will be no judgement day etc. It's all bollocks. Grow up.

You should try reading some.literature about physics, science, evolution and the big bang.

There is no God of can't form and never had been. There will be no return of him.
There will be no judgement day etc. It's all bollocks. Grow up.
There will be no judgement day

is that the same as being granted judgement for deeds accomplished ... completion of the religion of antiquity.

God is not in the catholic church. God' brothers is an inaccurate term. You don't know who has God in them, and who does not have God in them.

God botherers is accurate alright because you have nothing. .
You cannot prove one aspect of your silly God or beliefs. You are delusional at best and it is arrogant of you to think you know something you can't possibly know.

Admit it. You know there's no God. Why do you bother?

Call it what you like but the godbotherers expect it is the day they can all say to the atheists " I told you so".

nothing wrong with supernatural or the spiritual - bothering is a matter of temperament.

doubtful any of the desert crowd will be using that phrase - " I told you so" - nor would be used by those few that are granted admission, life in the Everlasting.

God is not in the catholic church. God' brothers is an inaccurate term. You don't know who has God in them, and who does not have God in them.
I bet all those pedo Catholic priests thought they were putting a little god into those boys they raped

nothing wrong with supernatural or the spiritual - bothering is a matter of temperament.

doubtful any of the desert crowd will be using that phrase - " I told you so" - nor would be used by those few that are granted admission, life in the Everlasting.

There us no God, heaven or everlasting. You people live in a dream.
You belch this God rubbish like it is legislated fact. Wake up to yourselves.
You've all been conned and cannot prove otherwise. You're delusional.

There us no God, heaven or everlasting. You people live in a dream.
You belch this God rubbish like it is legislated fact. Wake up to yourselves.
You've all been conned and cannot prove otherwise. You're delusional.
... bothering is a matter of temperament.

not sure you can deny the Everlasting nor that a freed spirit might not become a patron.

as far as the desert religions - have at it they are thoroughly corrupt as might be said for you as well.

not sure you can deny the Everlasting nor that a freed spirit might not become a patron.

as far as the desert religions - have at it they are thoroughly corrupt as might be said for you as well.

Again, there is no God and never has been. I'll challenge you and every person on earth to produce evidence to the contrary. I know you can't so your waffling on is pure bullshit and lies.
Try your childish myths about eternity on some little kids like all religions do.

If that's the case, put your irrefutable evidence of any gods existence here and now.

I know you can't so you're all mouth and delusions.

Is it a burden for you to have all of that knowledge and knowing full well you are the greatest man on earth.... a man who could sole all of the Worlds problems and bring to the planet but nobody will listen to you?

There are volumes of believers post how they belief there is a god and basically have themselves convinced of it.

If God were to appear on the earth, do the obligatory world tour and perform miracles on his way, it is impossible for any one to deny him his existence. Not even me. But since that hasn't happened we are left with the status quo.
That leaves believers with no evidence of anything just like me.
I know there are some who say they have visions and interactions but that is false also. Delusions at beat.

So here we both are, me worshipping nothing because I have no evidence of any God, and we have believers worshipping the same nothing and still with no evidence.
Is my belief in nothing any less credible than a believer who also has nothing but faith, I.e. no evidence.

Yet they get insulted when challenged about it. I would suggest it would be 90% of the debates are started by believers.
That's fine but in other threads, when a statement is made, the poster is required to link it and right ty it so. Not so with believers. Its appears grossly improper to question anyone about religion.
They can condemn atheists, communists, democrats etc and never support it with evidence. They want to be excluded from scrutiny because of their religious beliefs as if they have proof of what they believe but never produced it.

Again. The subject of God is common. Try this. Has anyone ever imagined what a God would look like. Do you have a vision if what he could look like?
If he did return, a spirit whisking through the sky is not acceptable. It must be in human form, but not necessarily, or something which can be identified and touched.

Any thoughts.
Your first assumption is wrong. God in the flesh already showed up and did miracles, like raising people from the dead and people still did not believe.

You would just splain them away as not understanding the science behind it.

In fact, Adam and Eve walked and talked with God in the Garden of Eden and lost faith in him.

We also saw the Hebrew people witness the parting of the Red Sea so they could pass, and then only later do we see them build a golden calf to worship instead as they lost faith in their God.

So as we see from the Bible, proving God exists does next to nothing in terms of people placing their faith in him.

Your first assumption is wrong. God in the flesh already showed up and did miracles, like raising people from the dead and people still did not believe.

You would just splain them away as not understanding the science behind it.

In fact, Adam and Eve walked and talked with God in the Garden of Eden and lost faith in him.

We also saw the Hebrew people witness the parting of the Red Sea so they could pass, and then only later do we see them build a golden calf to worship instead as they lost faith in their God.

So as we see from the Bible, proving God exists does next to nothing in terms of people placing their faith in him.

I don't care if you worship malignant tumours. There is no God and never has been so to worship both is the same result. Quote the bible all you want but When you expect people to believe immaculate conception and virgin births, you are treating them as complete fools.

What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have none. Faith does not equate to fact.

Forum List

Back