Belarus is in the spotlight after unprecedented opposition rallies against authoritarian president Aleksandr Lukashenko, standing for 6th term Sunday

Al Jazeera reports:

"Belarus police detained at least 250 protesters as tens of thousands demonstrated in the capital Minsk before talks between strongman Alexander Lukashenko and Russia's Vladimir Putin. Security forces dressed in riot gear used barbed wire to seal off the central square in the capital.⁠⠀
.⁠⠀
Al Jazeera's @StepVaessen, reporting by phone from Minsk, said the internet was blocked and security forces had been making it extremely hard for protesters to gather. Yet, she said, tens of thousands rallied in the centre of the capital, although at different locations than initially planned.⁠⠀
An Al Jazeera cameraman was briefly detained and nearly dragged into a van but escaped, Vaessen reported.⁠⠀
.⁠⠀
"Vans of masked policemen are driving around the city at high speed, stopping and snatching people from the street," she said. "It is very clear that the strategy today is to clamp down on anymore moving towards the Sunday rally."⁠⠀
.⁠⠀

Question:

Why among so-called 'protestors' more as 90% non-Belorusians like Polish, Ukrainians, diverse Baltic morons and of course Jews?

as in Belarus as in Bulgaria: the people entrusted government to a seemingly visionary leader during the post- Soviet power vacuum, only to find that he quickly transformed into a self-interested despot willing to employ the same methods as the Soviet regime from which he was charged with breaking free

the people entrusted government to a seemingly visionary leader during the post- Soviet power vacuum,
Exactly. The Belorussians entrusted Lukashenko power and tolerated him and his dictatorship for almost 30 years. As long as he had been able to maintain the country's independence and their well-being at Russian cost.

And now, after he has already built his personal vertical of power, they are surprised why he doesn't want to go and seek for someone to help them to get rid of their pet dictator.

Any suggestion that there can be any "transition of power" to the Chinese puppets is both unthinkable and unacceptable. The President and true Americans should do literally everything to protect our freedom and independence.

I dont know to what extent the other side is 'Chinese puppets', but what if it gains the majority of votes (including the EC)?

Another CIA sponsored regime change? This shit needs to end. I dunno why we didn’t figure out that regime change is bad for stability way back when.

Another CIA sponsored regime change? This shit needs to end. I dunno why we didn’t figure out that regime change is bad for stability way back when.
100K people on the streets every Sunday. can the CIA do that?

folks love democracy!

folks love democracy!
Can the CIA do that? Yes. Yes it can. It’s not some secret that the US and Russia use intelligence assets to destabilize each other’s countries by propping up movements.

You (as many others) overestimate CIA. How many CIA operatives and analytics, do you think, can speak Russian without accent and can write Russian without mistakes? Zero.

folks love democracy!
Can the CIA do that? Yes. Yes it can. It’s not some secret that the US and Russia use intelligence assets to destabilize each other’s countries by propping up movements.
You see, in the mess of interests and forces CIA is a minor player even in the Western hemisphere, say nothing about Eurasia. What is much worse, right now CIA is almost paralyzed by political games.

Any suggestion that there can be any "transition of power" to the Chinese puppets is both unthinkable and unacceptable. The President and true Americans should do literally everything to protect our freedom and independence.

I dont know to what extent the other side is 'Chinese puppets', but what if it gains the majority of votes (including the EC)?

The patriots fight for the freedom of the country even if they are minority. That's the difference between men of conviction and the opportunists.

The patriots fight for the freedom of the country even if they are minority. That's the difference between men of conviction and the opportunists.

Another civil war, in other words. How ridiculous, the country which pretends to support democracy around the world will fall as a result of it.

Another civil war, in other words. How ridiculous, the country which pretends to support democracy around the world will fall as a result of it.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure". I believe that the USA will become much stronger after the war (or should I say - "purification"?)
And yes, democracy must protect itself from totalitarian ideologies like communism, environmentalism, LGBT-totalitarism, etc..

folks love democracy!
Nothing changed for a century.
SAVE_20200927_083210.jpg

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure". I believe that the USA will become much stronger after the war (or should I say - "purification"?)
And yes, democracy must protect itself from totalitarian ideologies like communism, environmentalism, LGBT-totalitarism, etc..

In order to get stronger, one needs to realize what made the US the number one place and what led it to decline.

The war per se will change nothing. Only the policy of returning to the roots will. But yes, it seems that it is impossible to make it without the war anymore.

the people entrusted government to a seemingly visionary leader during the post- Soviet power vacuum,
Exactly. The Belorussians entrusted Lukashenko power and tolerated him and his dictatorship for almost 30 years. As long as he had been able to maintain the country's independence and their well-being at Russian cost.

And now, after he has already built his personal vertical of power, they are surprised why he doesn't want to go and seek for someone to help them to get rid of their pet dictator.
i know that you are an old man , but please try to write Belarusians correctly, like rest of the planet does , you are not living in USSR anymore

Forum List

Back