Belarus is in the spotlight after unprecedented opposition rallies against authoritarian president Aleksandr Lukashenko, standing for 6th term Sunday

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
solidarity with the people of Belarus

EfAMxESXoAYOr6e

Well know Russian satirical site Panorama have published "fake-news" about Polish readiness to send forces into Belorussia.

Some Russian "think-tanks" started discussions about usage of tactical nuclear weapon against Poland.

Thank you Lithuania, that you gave Swetlana Tichanowska a save home. She's now the legal head of the state Belarus. I was very worried about that the tyrant Lukaschenko could kill her.

Last edited:
  • Banned
"situation in the country is awful. Police killing people on peaceful protests. Voting was unfair and government results absolutely wrong. A lot of people in person, there in no internet. We need hepl!!!"

"situation in the country is awful. Police killing people on peaceful protests. Voting was unfair and government results absolutely wrong. A lot of people in person, there in no internet. We need hepl!!!"

What are we able to do? Whoever is in danger to be imprisoned or to lose his life on political reasons should try to flee to Germany. I'm sure we do not send anyone back, who needs really help. (Take care that Poland and Hungaria have autocratic regimes and are not fully democratic countries. I hope this is not a problem - but I am not sure).

Last edited:
(Take care that Poland and Hungaria have autocratic regimes and are not fully democratic countries. I hope this is not a problem - but I am not sure
Autocratic regimes is definitely a wrong term for these countries.

Considering the anti-Russian stance of Polish government, I think they will gladly give asylum to Belarus dissidents.

Things will get ugly. Belarusians are some crazy people. When I was there I saw people jumping off six-story buildings into snowbanks. A friend sent me a video of cops being run over by someone during a protest.

Steve Schmidt compared Trump to the dictator in Belarus...someone had to eventually!

EfMAqHPXgAES1hI

(Take care that Poland and Hungaria have autocratic regimes and are not fully democratic countries. I hope this is not a problem - but I am not sure

Both countries are more on the way to become a dictatorship than to save the democracy they dreamt on, when they were slaves of the Soviets.

Considering the anti-Russian stance of Polish government, I think they will gladly give asylum to Belarus dissidents.

Considering the anti-Jewish, anti-Russian, anti-German, anti-European and pro-Trump attitudes of Poland, I personally would not trust anyone in this country only a little, even if this would be in more than 80 percent wrong to do so. I "see" high risks there for refugees. I hope I am wrong with my opinion.

Last edited:

Both countries are more on the way to become a dictatorship than to save the democracy they dreamt on, when they were slaves of the Soviets.

Considering the anti-Jewish, anti-Russian, anti-German, anti-European and pro-Trump attitudes of Poland, I personally would not trust anyone in this country only a little, even if this would be in more than 80 percent wrong to do so. I "see" high risks there for refugees. I hope I am wrong with my opinion.
May be and may be not. The last president elections showed that liberal and conservative ideas are supported 50/50. With the young generation supporting the former one. But Poland is Poland.

May be and may be not. The last president elections showed that liberal and conservative ideas are supported 50/50. With the young generation supporting the former one. But Poland is Poland.

Whatever. I don't know what Poland is and the Poles I "know" are people, who speak Polish with their smart phones. If someone would exclude Poland from the European Union I would not be unhappy, although Germany invested an unbelievable amount of energy and money for Poland and good relations to this neighbor. But for sure everyone from Belarus is also able to ask in Poland for asylum.

In 2018 asked in Poland 1600 people from Russia for asylum, 9 were accepted, 1211 were rejected.
The same year asked 225 people from the Ukraine for asylum, 11 were accepted, 443 (!) were rejected.
From Belarus asked in 2018 in Poland 26 people for asylum, 5 were accepted, 20 were rejected.

Last edited:
President of Belarus got no chill

EfP7DGkXYAgniOA

Hmm ... Gay Germanics nailed the heads of their enemies over their door. ... And as miserable as a tyrant is no one under the sun. ... A big honor to have the head of a tyrant over the own door.

Lukashenko, for strong honorful men exists not any need to have to supress the own brothers and sisters. Step down, Lukashenko, step down! I'm sure our German government will help you to find a place, where you can live the rest of your life in peace, because we made the experience it makes no sense any longer to kill dictators. You are a political fossil. Give the way free for real democratic elections. You lost the legitimation to be any longer the head of any government of Belarus today and in future.

Last edited:
Solidarity to those in the streets fighting for a better world; in Belarus and beyond.

POWER TO THE PEACEFUL.

Forum List

Back