Belarus considers Covid-19 as a fake; no Martial law, no destroying of industry

The problem with this premise is that how many doctors would have to be in on it? They are reporting deaths due to this.

The problem with this premise is that how many doctors would have to be in on it? They are reporting deaths due to this.

In Italy for example docs MUST 'treat' patients with a cocktail from ten sewer antibiotics, cortisone, antivirals etc.
The official 'recommendation'

Any healthy person will die from this poison

In Italy for example docs MUST 'treat' patients with a cocktail from ten sewer antibiotics, cortisone, antivirals etc.

You believe doctors are purposely killing citizens?

Families aren't speaking out against this?

Seems a stretch. I won't disagree some try to benefit from tragedy, that's the sad soul of humans today. For it to be a big hoax at this point though, that's too far a jump in my opinion. Doctors take an oath, many doctors are coming out of retirement in the UK for instance, there would be whistleblowers, they don't have careers to lose at this point.

You believe doctors are purposely killing citizens?

Families aren't speaking out against this?

Seems a stretch. I won't disagree some try to benefit from tragedy, that's the sad soul of humans today. For it to be a big hoax at this point though, that's too far a jump in my opinion. Doctors take an oath, many doctors are coming out of retirement in the UK for instance, there would be whistleblowers, they don't have careers to lose at this point.

It is a leftist conspiracy to kill the Free Western Man

Watch this Great German Video, after 15:10 min

The List of the 'medicine' in Italy. All hospitals must follow this 'guidance'

'Docs' are Killers!Lefts wants to destroy our Great Western Civilization!

For Lefts this German Doctor is a Putin's Troll too

If the pasta doesn't get them first. Cortisone ? Sounds like S. Amerikka.
"Gripe"----most would equate to a "flu". Nail their asses with Dexamethasone/Betamethasone and they are como nuevo(like new) in 2 days due to immune-suppression and immediately feeling better only to spread "whatever" to everyone they come in contact with.It's anti-inflammatory effect also buffs gout, kidney stone pain, sprained ankle,hurt neck so they go through lakes full on a daily basis.

Covid-19 is a fake!
It's the fact.
Belarus rejects playing NWO game, it rejects Martial law and destroying of industry.
Belarus does not want to use 'vaccine' which will kill its citizens sooner or later.

BTW the amount of infected is very low and no one daetd.

Amid global coronavirus pandemic, new Belarus season starts

Good. They will be the control group, to compare the rest of the stupid world too.

If they do not get fucked, while the rest of us, plunge the world into an unneeded recession, then the medial industry and media should be investigated for panic mongering.

If they end up with a large death toll, then I will apologize for poo-pooing the fear.

Forum List

Back