Being Traitors should have uncomfortable consequences, shouldn't it?

Every person touting the crazy conspiracy theories should be imprisoned until they can demonstrate that they have real contact with reality.
I agree! All the whacko Democrats who pushed the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory should be imprisoned. I knew we could find common ground.
Now dumb fuck, the Republican led Intel Committee found that there was Russian interference with that election, and that the Trump campaign cooperated with the Russians.
View attachment 424126
Nope. Stop lying.

Difficult for you, I know.

No sympathy for those swamp critters who are being threatened.

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109
Every person touting the crazy conspiracy theories should be imprisoned until they can demonstrate that they have real contact with reality.

LOL, from another conspiracy theory nut who has been in a conspiracy fog for the last four years

Wonder how many of those four years Creepyass spent looking online for the infamous Russian "pee tapes"?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Forum List

Back