Being Traitors should have uncomfortable consequences, shouldn't it?

No sympathy for those swamp critters who are being threatened.

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109
Lol you people are absolutely pathetic and you’re too stupid to realize it.

We people are new "counter culture."

So suckit, Boomer. You and your dinosaur party are antiqued, out of touch, and irrelevant.

After such historic landslide election it's funny to see the Banana Republicans take the loss so well. Here this might help.

Also, while I'm filleting you, you forget that Venezuela relied on Dominion before the Dimm's put it in a full court press this election!
Have another banana :banana: , chimp-face.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109

So suckit, Boomer. You and your dinosaur party are antiqued, out of touch, and irrelevant.
Oh bullshit. Conservatives by their nature have antiquated thinking. You’re too stupid to come up with any new ideas. Your specific lot are unhinged drama queens which makes you all the more pitiful.

Was that like a “I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" kinda moment there or something?

This ain't kindergarten, kiddo. I said it first, you'll have to come up with something of your own.
Lol well I would expect someone with a kindergarten mentality to have that perception. This isn’t about burns. That’s simply how you people think. *shrug*

View attachment 424109

After such historic landslide election it's funny to see the Banana Republicans take the loss so well. Here this might help.

Funny how you morphed the term 'Banana Republic' into Banana Republicans, when it is indeed, the Dimm's that actually use the tactics of Banana Republic's!!!
You think you are cagey, but we see what you do here!
Have some more banana's.....:banana:...:spank:.

Fuc, nothing gets past you, huh slick?

View attachment 424109

Also, while I'm filleting you, you forget that Venezuela relied on Dominion before the Dimm's put it in a full court press this election!
Have another banana :banana: , chimp-face.

No those went to the Ukraine first, hosted by that ClownStrike group. I heard it from Trumpybear. Lots of people did. They've all been talking about it. It's all over the place.

Trust me.

I saw the video of this. It's just sad that this is happening in America.

This man is correct, trump needs to step up and put a stop to this.

People deserve to live in peace. No one should be threatening anyone.

He is right, someone is going to get hurt if trump doesn't take steps to calm his people down.

Are you actually upset that Trumps supporters may be finally playing by the dems rules? You should be worried---------Trump supporters are smarter and can shoot straighter.

Especially since I have been subjected to unjustified felony charges for threatening street ladies from my hometown — their boyfriends who pulled knives on me were not charged with anything — and one of those cops shot his pistol at me and cracked the windshield of my car after that case was thrown out after I started making bar complaints against lawyers and medical complaints against court ordered mental health providers.

I saw the video of this. It's just sad that this is happening in America.

This man is correct, trump needs to step up and put a stop to this.

People deserve to live in peace. No one should be threatening anyone.

He is right, someone is going to get hurt if trump doesn't take steps to calm his people down.

Are you actually upset that Trumps supporters may be finally playing by the dems rules? You should be worried---------Trump supporters are smarter and can shoot straighter.

they are NOT smarter

they are so stupid they believe obama STARTED wars that he actually INHERITED from bush

View attachment 424109
Potential acts of violence? You mean like BLM and ANTIFA? Nah not our style. We are all or nothing. But if fully provoked, we will make Sherman’s March look like tea at grandmas house.

This slinging around of the word "traitor" has got to stop. It has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening in the U.S. in the present time.

Our entire nation is under attack by a nameless, faceless group of people who threaten all of us with violence. All Americans must unite and route them out. It doesn't matter what political party one supports. I support the Democratic Party, both because of the actions of the Republicans over the years and because I favor the policies espoused by the Democratic Party. However, the evil that is stalking the Republican officials in Georgia, and has stalked many of both parties in the U.S., has to be addressed and stopped by all of us, regardless of our personal political beliefs. The people who are doing these things are our true enemies; the real traitors.

View attachment 424109
They deserve death threats !! They’re subhumans who abused their powers

View attachment 424109
Every person touting the crazy conspiracy theories should be imprisoned until they can demonstrate that they have real contact with reality.

The Left has yet again appointed itself as the authoritarian and enforcer of what is real and what is free speech yet refuses to provide any context or consistency in its definition of “what is reality”.

View attachment 424109
They deserve death threats !! They’re subhumans who abused their powers

Do you actually think that anyone deserves a death threat? Who has abused their powers? When are the scumbags who issue death threats going to come out of the closet and identify themselves? COME STAND UP in front of a 330 million person nation.

Wow, quite a thread so far.

Proud authoritarians.

on this thread they talk delightedly about murdering liberals

in another thread they will claim all the violence is coming from the left
Yep. Trump has brought out who these people really are.

Maybe, in the long run, this will turn out to be a good thing. At some point, you have to shine the light on the cockroaches before they take over.

Proud authoritarians.
So were the founding fathers. Except they just took traitors out and hung them from a tree.
There's another one.
Please...name a traitor that the founders took out and hanged from a tree--please..waiting to have my history lesson for the day.

***hint*** never happened--first execution for treason was John Brown--the founders were all dead by then.

Proud authoritarians.
So were the founding fathers. Except they just took traitors out and hung them from a tree.
There's another one.
Please...name a traitor that the founders took out and hanged from a tree--please..waiting to have my history lesson for the day.

***hint*** never happened--first execution for treason was John Brown--the founders were all dead by then.
Trumpsters have their own reality. It must have happened in their world.

View attachment 424109
Every person touting the crazy conspiracy theories should be imprisoned until they can demonstrate that they have real contact with reality.
So we're locking up russia conspiracy lunatics ?
Russia did interfere with our election.

tRump lost.

Sorry for your luck.

I agree! All the whacko Democrats who pushed the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory should be imprisoned. I knew we could find common ground.
The Russians did interfere with our election.

tRump lost.

Sorry for your luck.

I agree! All the whacko Democrats who pushed the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory should be imprisoned. I knew we could find common ground.
Now dumb fuck, the Republican led Intel Committee found that there was Russian interference with that election, and that the Trump campaign cooperated with the Russians.
They have little to no contact with actual reality. They live in the RWNJ infotainment bubble.

View attachment 424109

LOL, from another conspiracy theory nut who has been in a conspiracy fog for the last four years

Forum List

Back